The Flash

whisky

Boobie inspector
So with four episodes to go to the end, they finally make a decent episode.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Definitely felt like the beginning of the end and they actually put the effort in to make it look less cheap than usual.

How many fucking times has Barry watched his mother die now? At least four, probably!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
4TH TIME IS THE CHARM.

idk what just happened.

CaptainWacky

Why do they ever trust Ice Abs? He always betrays them or is secretly a NEGATIVE FORCE or something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have to look up how to spell Khione every time and then I forget what I was going to say.

CaptainWacky

I hope he isn't in the finale at all just to drive you mad.

CaptainWacky

Spoiler: someone says "run, Barry, run."

CaptainWacky

Why does everyone in 2049 look exactly the same except with slightly greyer hair?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Eddie is so emo.

CaptainWacky

It's so when he dies again in the finale we'll think "guess he deserved that lol."

CaptainWacky

IT'S OVER FOREVER, NO MORE FLASH, WALK, BARRY, WALK.

I guess Cisco's actor was well and truly done with this shit since he never return (unlikely literally everyone else.) Good for him!

Could anyone even remember all the EVIL SPEEDSTERS at the start? They were all really easily defeated too.

And the three people Barry gave powers too? I THINK one was the cute girl Bart flirted with last season but I didn't recognise the other two at all. Were they even in it before?

I knew Kailtyn would come back but I'm mildly surprised Frost didn't magically come back too. Kaitlyn said it was WRONG of her to try to bring Frost back but every other dead character got to return!

The whole Arrowverse is over and the Legends didn't get a satisfying ending. :(

This really feels like a chapter in my life ENDING. A chapter where I continued to watch a tv show for seven years after it was good.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The villains were almost laughably easily despatched by people with no speed powers, makes you wonder why they each dragged out a season.

At least you still have superman and Lois.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The ending was sweet, even if Frost didn't get to come back.

I can't believe they made grandpa Joe get on his knees with his bad back!

CaptainWacky

^Isn't that supposed to be utter shite? And cancelled? S&L actually got renewed which was a surprise.

CASSIE, I thought the same thing about Joe lol. Maybe he had a stunt double.

Seriously who the fuck was the evil speedster with multiple copies who Cecile easily defeated by sticking her hand out at him? Did he get a whole season?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^Isn't that supposed to be utter shite? And cancelled? S&L actually got renewed which was a surprise.

CASSIE, I thought the same thing about Joe lol. Maybe he had a stunt double.

Seriously who the fuck was the evil speedster with multiple copies who Cecile easily defeated by sticking her hand out at him? Did he get a whole season?
I liked Gotham Knights. But oh yeah it's cancelled. I think that was Godspeed battling Cecile.