The Cowboys are a butt slam team

KobeSCREEN_pASS

Sheezus Christmas, the Dallas Cowboys were loaded with talent and ready to make a Super Bowl run this year. Instead, they pulled down their panties, bent over, and let everyone take a leather strap to their pathetic little bums. Against the Green Gay Fudge Packers, they just fucking quit. I knew they weren't going to win, but they essentially just waived the white flag well before the game was over.

Holy fuck, this year I nearly paid out the massive bucks to get the NFL ticket so that I could watch every Cowboys game. THANK GOD I didn't do that!!! If I were paying hundreds of bucks for this shitty football, I'd be fucking pissed. When I was all set to pay out for the NFL "ream you" Ticket, some dood here on Brawl Hall shared a link where they stream every single NFL game. They route it through some foreign country, so you get every game you want and the commercials are in some foreign language. Free and pretty cool, and there's not shit the NFL can do to stop it since the server's in a foreign country.

Fuck I had no idea the Cowboys would turn out to be such a butt slam team this year.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
They'll win this week

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think they're winless in preseason, but I hate football since covid.