The Autobiography of a God and Master

Bowel Movement

Punky Brewster wannabe
It is important that the world knows about the Great and Mighty Bowel Movement, Lord and God.
I was born in 1973, in a charity ward. My mother was a heroin junkie and my father was her pimp. She used to turn tricks on the couch as I watched He-man on t.v. On my 10th birthday I got a half pound of marijuanna from my mother's pimp and my father, Pretty Boy Tony. My fathjer used to beat my mother if she didn't suck enough dick that day for their fix and maybe a line of cocaine on the coffe table. As strange as it sounded, I hated my mother but loved my dad, Pretty Boy Tony. She sickened me, bneinging home these perverts and blowing them right on the couch as i was watching t.v. Can you imagine your mom being a filthy whore and junkie? Sometimes if she didn't suck enough dick that day, we only had Grahm crackers for dinner.
Pretty Boy kept a sawed off shotgun in the closet since they owed a lot of money to the dopeman. Naturally, the diopeman wanted either the money or my mom as his sex slave. Pretty Boy didn't like the idea of his "hoe" being another man's blowjob women. So he built up a big debt, and was paranoid they were gonna come and kill us.
I got so sick of seeing my mother blow men on the couch and get sodomised, that one night I loaded the sawed off shotgun and shot my mother in the head as the old filthy whore slept. Tony tripped out and called the cops.
At trial I was found not guilty by reason of insanity. I wasn't insane, allthough I did hear demons in my head, but they said i was. From age 12 to 21 I was in an insane aylum, untill I was "cured". When I was released, I was court ordered to a lifetime of psychiatric treatment and medication.
Living in a orld of paeons, I soon saw in visions that the doctor was my slave and that I, Bowel Movement, am God and Master of the human race. I am so above you, you are like an ape to me. I don't care what anyone says, I am God of Heaven and Hell. and I am worthy of worship, praise and homage. The demons tell me someday soon you will all understand how much greater I am then you slaves, and will finally fall down at my feet and give me the respect and worship I deserve as your God.
I am not taking my medication, as it is really mind poison to make me a slave and an idiot like you guys. I Am too smart to allow you slaves make me as dumb and pitiful, as you subhumans are. I am all powerful, invincible, the most powerful Being that ever walked the face of this planet. I am eternal, and was here when that quack Jesus hung on the cross. I am Satan and I am God, Good and Evil, I wear a thousand faces and I AM DIVINE!

VKD

Banned
TOO LONG DIDN'T READ, BOWEL MOVEMENT - GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LICK MY SHOES LIKE THE SLAVE THAT YOU ARE

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Poop Stewart says "hi".

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Where did you copy and paste that from?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I still want to know.