That awkward moment when Conchaga says "I told you so."

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Anyway, back to the topic at hand, when would be the most opportune time to start chucking tactile nukes into the Minefield?

GTC

cupcake
Anyway, back to the topic at hand, when would be the most opportune time to start chucking tactile nukes into the Minefield?
No time like the present.

That awkward moment when Whisky says he made two posts about Tarrentino movies two days ago, one in the minefield, and one in the media centrer.

Guess which one has replies?
Well obviously the quality bar is set so much higher outside the Minefield. Guess your post just didn't make the cut. ;)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Anyone else have a headache? Not from this thread. Just, in general. I have a splitting headache.

Seph

Retired Account
It gave me diarrhea.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I may have had some terrible things to say, but on this site, you should believe NOTHING people say while they're trolling others. The point of my bullying was to attempt to chase him off the board. At the time, he was playing a game that a lot of people here have done over the years: Everything But. He was pushing the boundaries of our rules system by bending the rules as far as he could without breaking them. He'd halfway flood a forum with his bullshit. Switched to multiple accounts to flood some more. Attacked various members using some pretty despicable shit, himself. Lastly, he danced around the admins saying "na na na na you can't ban me!" while he was doing it. A few of us (meaning members, not staff) got tired of it and decided it was time for him to leave. I'm not the only one who was involved. You kept using plural pronouns, which implies more than me, so I'm assuming you know that fact.

Yeah, that's kinda a great description of a passtime called trolling. As an example, I irritated MM's twat twice for a good 2-3 months each time with these same tactics.

Red Whacker

TK Demise

How ironic it is that when I decide to pay TK a visit I find this premonitory thread

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

The Doors

Well I for one don’t feel awkward saying “I told you so”, because quite frankly I told you all so. Years back I told you all that I was going to be the one to put the final nail in TK's coffin. And that moment is just around the corner.

The moment has come for TK to end and soon all you TK’ers will be faced with a decision. A simple yes/no decision, but ultimately whatever you decide has no relevance onto the ultimate demise of Troll Kingdom. I’d like to say that the writing is on the wall, but how can I say such a thing when the walls are crumbling as we speak.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
How ironic it is that when I decide to pay TK a visit I find this premonitory thread

8484.imgcache.jpg

¡

Kim Jong

Banned
Fear not Troll Kingdom.

Its your good " friend " Oceanus / Kermit / John Nettles / Blah 2004 / Penis / Kim Jong / Brock Lesnar to the rescue...

Don't let Red Whacker scare you.

Its your old high school buddy. I have enough info on this site to take full control. Yes that's right folks, Troll Kingdom is now in MY POSSESSION.

( and don't forget Red Whacker, I know who you are " M.L. " )

Friday

Bazinga!
Fear not Troll Kingdom.

Its your good " friend " Oceanus / Kermit / John Nettles / Blah 2004 / Penis / Kim Jong / Brock Lesnar to the rescue...

Don't let Red Whacker scare you.

Its your old high school buddy. I have enough info on this site to take full control. Yes that's right folks, Troll Kingdom is now in MY POSSESSION.

( and don't forget Red Whacker, I know who you are " M.L. " )
My summer project! A hostile TK takeover! WOOT! When do we start? :D

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Regarding Charles... see my sig.

Also: BUMP. Partly, because I do have a relevant suggestion to the topic of the OP.

Consider scouting smaller, like-minded boards and merging them with TK.
For example, Starscape just merged with WF.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I dunno...I kinda like the place now that it's no longer crawling with, y'know, trolls.