Thanks to Dirk Funk, you got it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not that I'm giving up on Speak Freely, I just would like a change of pace.

I need to do a little spamming. For a man who's been here for as long as I have. My post count is weak.

1,868 post in almost four years.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Leave the post count to the real sad cun...uh...professionals, OK?

Does reaching 2000 post take me to another level (a secret forum) at TrollKingdom? I've been stuck between 1800 and 1900 for two years now.

Shit I made at least that 1500 post this year alone.

aeommai

cookie?
no one gets into the secret forums.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Does reaching 2000 post take me to another level (a secret forum) at TrollKingdom?

Yes it does. Be sure to ask Gagh and Menty about it. They may deny it at first but after you ask exactly 666 times they are obligated by the Sekrit Forum charter to tell you about it in excruciating detail. Also don't forget the secret chant to gain access:

I'm a dumb cupcakeer, yes I is
How dumb?
Dumber than piss.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Does reaching 2000 post take me to another level (a secret forum) at TrollKingdom? I've been stuck between 1800 and 1900 for two years now.

Shit I made at least that 1500 post this year alone.

No.

And if you want to contact admins, try sending a Private Message. Who knows - it just may work.

Trigger Fox

No.

And if you want to contact admins, try sending a Private Message. Who knows - it just may work.
WHY WOULD HE BE INTERESTED IN SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO YOU ?
WOULD HE REALLY WANT CYBER SEX RP ?

UH I DON'T THINK SO!

Seph

Retired Account
:doublefacepalm:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why are you suddenly interested in your post count, Blackfoot?

Because for some people, large post count=large e-penis. And as a cupcakeardly black man he is ashamed of his tiny e-penis.

I realize that you're attracted to both males and females but the half(the one side who takes it up the ass) of you that talks about dicks *urp*

You're bisexual? *urp* So a reach around is *urp*