I'M LATE!

Captainwacky: :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Obviously.

The Question

Eternal
Well, at least he's not Dutch. Then he'd be the fah-zhuh.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched the first episode (of season two), it was good. They have the whole season up on iplayer already so I'll watch the rest AT MY LEISURE.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wached the first two as they were on the BBC, the newspaper woman annoys me, you work at a local rag and you are giving shit to Lois Lane!

CaptainWacky

Lois should have Superman break her legs.

CaptainWacky

I'm six episodes in. It's good, maybe a bit slower than season one? Though the ending of episode six was a big development.

Bit disappointed Bizarro can talk like a regular human and isn't all "ME AM NOT BIZARRO ME NOT BREATHE OXYGEN" or whatever.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I saw episode 5 and 6 tonight, the general is a douchbag.

Maybe now Lana is single she can get back with the Zohan.

CaptainWacky

Watched the whole season. Overall not as good as season one, but still pretty good. The story didn't feel as tight or well paced. Ally wasn't really that great of a villain. She never went beyond just being "evil woman who wants to unite the worlds for some reason." Way too much Cushing family drama in the first half with Kyle looking sad. And too much of Jordan whining about Sarah (no wonder she dumped him and lesed out.) Lana finding out about Clark was good but probably could have happened earlier. Felt like they didn't know what to do with John Henry for a lot of it and he kept getting sidelined. Clark's brother was a lot of fun though! I mean it's a bit silly that he's a good guy now after trying to end the world but the actor is charming. I enjoyed the season well enough.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I still have two episodes to go, I didn't like how Lana reacted, although I guess it made sense in context.

I like how Jordan flew into the sky, then a mile in the air realised he didn't know how to stay up there.