Superman and Lois starts in a week

whisky

Boobie inspector
In the UK, 5.30 ish on BBC one.

Good to see it finally get a release although that early it will be cut to prices anytime there is any violence.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe it'll be uncut on iPlayer.

Maybe I'll wathc it who knows.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked that, looks like they spent all the money on it.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, it was quite good, felt more like Stargirl in terms of look and budget than Flash/Arrow/Supergirl...bit weird that it's supposed to be in the same universe as Supergirl, really. Wonder if Jon will be gay like in the comics.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah, it was quite good, felt more like Stargirl in terms of look and budget than Flash/Arrow/Supergirl...bit weird that it's supposed to be in the same universe as Supergirl, really. Wonder if Jon will be gay like in the comics.

CaptainWacky

It's weird that the Fortress of Solitude looks totally different in this than in Supergirl? Unless there's two of them.

Lana's husband looks like a wife beater.

CaptainWacky

I have watched five episodes now (the whole season's on iplayer) it's a good show!

CaptainWacky

I have watched ten episodes now and it's still good!

They do do the "villain character with a recognisable name turns out to be a different character!" thing a lot (twice.)

CaptainWacky

I have watched the whole 15 episode first season now. It's a good show. Maybe the Edge story felt a bit drawn out by the end, but it was never bad. I hope the BBC get season two in a timely fashion.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wow, a CW superhero show that actually has a budget and looks great!

OKAY WACKY, I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. You are right, it's really good.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I think it was supposed to be on the DC streaming thing and that's why it had more money spent on it, but that service got scrapped and the CW got it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Does that mean the next season will be low budget and crappy looking?

CaptainWacky

Season two isn't on the BBC yet so I haven't seen it, maybe LOKTAR knows?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was watching the second episode last night but my internet started being weird so I quit. I WILL WATCH IT LATER (tonight)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OHHHH, the multiverse!

CaptainWacky

This is supposed to be in the same universe as Supergirl/Flash/Legends/Arrow, Cassie, even though they don't really refence those (UNTIL LATER?)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
A SUPER LADY WITH LASER EYES!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I'm only on episode 3 of the first season.