Super Bowl LVI: Half-Time Show (2022)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Super Bowl LVI: Half-Time Show (2022)
Sunday: February 13, 2022
SoFi Stadium - 6:30 p.m. ET - NBC

Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg and Mary J. Blige are the headliner for the Super Bowl LVI Half-time Show.

Because the NFL expanded its regular season to 17 games across an 18-week schedule, the Super Bowl will be held on the second Sunday in February this year. This is the first time since 2003 that the Super Bowl has not been held on the first Sunday in February.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Super Bowl Halftime Show 2022: Performers, Date, How To Watch, Start Time, Live Stream
Kickoff time for Super Bowl 2022 is at 6:30 p.m. ET and the halftime show will begin after the first two quarters of the game are completed: approximately between 8:00 – 8:30 p.m. ET.

2022: Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, Eminem

Past Super Bowl Halftime History since 2010
2021: The Weeknd
2020: Jennifer Lopez and Shakira
2019: Moron 5, Travis Scott, Big Bol
2018: Justin Timberlake, The Tennessee Kids, University of Minnesota Marching Band
2017: Lady Gaga
2016: Beyonce, Cold Play, Bruno Mars
2015: Lenny Kravitz, Missy Elliott, Katy Perry
2014: Bruno Morris, Red Hot Chili Peppers
2013: Beyonce
2012: Madonna
2011: The Black Eyed Peas, Usher, Slash
2010: The Who

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

USUC

Trollzilla
I loved the half time show. I think it was definitely designed to send a statement about black hip hop/rap music in America that might not go over well throughout the country (can’t picture relatives in Nebraska singing along) but I still liked it. At least Janet Jackson didn’t expose nipple, lol.
Ya can please some of the people some of the time..

USUC

Trollzilla
Ha ha! Just overheard two old farts at my gym talking about the half time show. Fart #2:
“I turned the tv off at halftime; not gonna watch that shit”.
I guess just muting the tv wasn’t sufficient for him.