Sunday football sucks ass

Donovan

beer, I want beer
when all the televised teams are already dumped from the playoffs. Whatever happened to showing games that fucking MATTER!!!???

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I watched August Rush instead. You're right, it's STUPID

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Jonathan Rhys Meyers couldn't even hold me enraptured.

Seph

Retired Account
its especially depressing if u support the baltimore ravens like me

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why the hell was I subjected to second string colts on TV!!!1!?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
FUCK YOU NFL NETWORK!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
when all the televised teams are already dumped from the playoffs. Whatever happened to showing games that fucking MATTER!!!???

I get all The Carolina games. Even though there having an off year most games have been pretty good, except the games they play against the AFC. Too me pretty much all AFC games suck.

I've seen 10 Dallas games this year which is un-uasual. I guess North Carolina realizes that Dallas is Americas team or its because of that billion dollar stadium the NFL is showing off.

GO COWBOYS!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah but they're all laughing at that big fucking tv in the center. Jerry Jones is overcompensating for something. Up here we get bullshit Bills Games, understandable sortof, but the other games lately have been weak sisters too with teams that have clinched or dumped out of the post season. WTF? Used to be they had some leeway to at least show games of some importance like division rivalries or tight divisions. The chargers are coming strong outta nowhere: I have not seen one damn game from them. It is the NATIONAL goddamn football league, people. Stop shoving crap games at us just because of regional or advertising concerns. Never mind the no-sellout blackout rule; how about the "You'll get TV time when you stop sucking!" rule? Shit, that rule kept me from knowing about the Bengals and the Buccaneers for the first twenty years of my life...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How does a playoff team tank that badly? Gotta wonder if they threw the game to avoid meeting Houston next week? Houston owned them in October IIRC.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
And as usual we got Bills/Colts, what a useless POS game that was.

Tisiphone

I'm just happy the Patriots lost. Woot woot!!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
We've been pretty lucky, we've gotten about 10 Eagles games this year. Doesn't make sense for us to get DirecTV and pay $300 just to get the 5 or 6 games they don't show here on the West Coast.

It's definitely different here in the L.A. area, with no team. For 36 years I was used to always getting the Eagles game, and then another divisional game. But Donovan's right, the "National" games we get here are often atrocious, like Steelers/Ravens, Bengals/Browns, 49ers/Seahawks. Ugh. What's really messed up is that I'm about 120 miles from San Diego, and when the Eagles were playing the Chargers earlier in the Season, the L.A. affiliate of CBS didn't even show the game. WTF?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I fucking hate the Cowboys, however, i went to Dallas a few years ago to watch the Eagles whoop their ass on Monday Night football.

Wore my Eagles gear and was prepared to heckle, however, every Dallas fan was so nice. One bought me a beer. everyone asked how I was liking Dallas. It totally took the fun out of it.

Tisiphone

^That's how we pull you in...with a nice, cold one.