SuN?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
The british nerd.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Because she agreed with me that curiousa2z is a skanky whore whom i approve the wanton rape and murder of (and all its larvaes).

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
In retaliation, the ubergeek retaliated by spending about 5 hours of consecutive "negging", using his main and duals, with the backup of the whore, and some little cheering by some minefield science fiction creature.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
It was noticeable that the whore and her lackey never initiated, rather agreeing and cheering for the creature who spent a handful of hours of his "life" orgasming about red dots under random people's nicknames.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
I find people who cheer and agree with others disposable and uninteresting. Quite the average idiotic message board user who blends in with the "crowd", agreeing with everything, to secure an e-reputation.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
It was accentuated by a Heel turn, and a storyline involving a feud with Cassie.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
It's my favourite storyline, after falconkid's photoshop "i run this place" festival.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
SuN's posts are getting deleted. Apparently, they're hitting a nerve or two.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
What the fuck ? Deleting posts in the Badlands ?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Trolled by SuN ! Seriously, what kind of weaklings get trolled by SuN ?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Ok, when I left you were like 3 bars in teh green, now you're in the red.

Who got you, and what did you do to piss them off?

Ya....as marquis said, twas gagh...who knows wat was done to cause it... gagh seems the sensitive/obsessive/creepy type......it could be anything.

Anyways, I've kinda adapted to my commie colours now ;)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
And failcon..................................