SuN and Pickle missing in action

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Hi boyz!!

Whats wrong with urs DP? FIX IT FIX IT FIXXXXXXXXXX IT!!! ;)

SuN

Fuckin YAYYY!

My IP called to ask me if I wanted to participate in a 3mnth trial of supa fast broadband!!!!

W0000000000000000000t!!!

* Tis up to 30 times faster that 1500kb/s;
* They are gunna give me 25gig pmnth;
* Pay my current account for the trial period, which I wont lose access/use of;
* Send a new supa fast modem and 24/7 tech support during the trial!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!! Im sooooooooooo gunna raep this!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

SuN

Its not american :p

Tis a company called Bigpond ;)

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm Aussie, Sun, remember? I use the same package, except I gets 20 gig a month.

Love Child

One Love
bisonmr4.jpg

SuN

I'm Aussie, Sun, remember? I use the same package, except I gets 20 gig a month.

Are u close to ur local exchange Yub? coz they said my proximity was a factor, and my usage....which is similar to urs.
Are u with bigpond?
Mabee they will call u 2...also they said that other pple in my neighbourhood would aslo get the offer...coz of the exchange thing.

SuN

I guess, u could always ring them and say u NEEEEED to participate :p

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Fuckin YAYYY!

My IP called to ask me if I wanted to participate in a 3mnth trial of supa fast broadband!!!!

W0000000000000000000t!!!

* Tis up to 30 times faster that 1500kb/s;
* They are gunna give me 25gig pmnth;
* Pay my current account for the trial period, which I wont lose access/use of;
* Send a new supa fast modem and 24/7 tech support during the trial!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!! Im sooooooooooo gunna raep this!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

That sounds too good to be true. 30*1500 kb/s ? 40 Megabytes per second, of pure download ? That's like, what, 225 MBPS ? For free ? And they actually PAY for your previous subscription during the "trial" ? What the fuck ?

There is no such thing as a free lunch, dearie. ;)

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
SuN = pawned by the scamz0rz.

Idiot !

Yub

Anachrophobic
Moron de Suck is the idiot! Bigpond in the biggest most secure IP in Australia. Three months trials are a common way to secure a new customer or if already a customer, to get them to use a more expensive product. It's no skin off Telstra's, that being Bigpond's, nose if a handful of customers don't pay for a product they are more than likely to use after the trial for a long period or if an existing customer gets three months of free internets. Telstra rakes in billions each year. Next time do a little research before calling someone a idiot and saying they got pwned.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Hello there, angry stupid peasant.

[QUOTE="typical forum reply]* Pay my current account for the trial period, which I wont lose access/use of.[/QUOTE]

^ the above quote suggests that SuN was not contacted by Bigpond regarding the broadband offer, but rather a third party.

Moreover, I am very doubtful of the availability of a supposed 225 MB connection (and all the infrastructure required to make it work) to the mainstream in such a surreal fashion. A network capable of handling such bandwidth would take years to build, and doesn't just come out of the blue, with some random ass, very suspicious "trial" offer.

Currently a 100MB (let alone a 50MB one) ultra-fast broadband are viewed as "futuristic", and will take at least a half-dozen of years to break through the mainstream and become widely available for commercial use. Are you, by any chance, trying to convince me that speeds that exceed the aforementioned ones by at least two times are currently available to Joe McNobody for free, and a previously unannounced infrastructure capable of handling such a traffic was spawned overnight ? Try harder, dickhead. :bigass:

And to top it off, the asswipe actually talks about "doing a little research". LOL.