Sucks working this early

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Because there's usually no one here on TK to play with. Everyone's either just going to bed, just getting up, or still asleep. *sniffles*

I guess I'll just have to amuse myself.

Watched "Bitch Slap," last night. Hehehehe...it's a cheesy sexploitation film, and it knows it. I liked it for what it was. As long as you go in not expecting a serious film, you won't be disappointed. Especially if you like hot girls getting it on with one another...and they do plenty of that.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'll probably be around like 22 hours a day for the next few days. FINALS LOL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No one properly spams in the Mine Field anymore.

Tisiphone

They really don't.

Good luck with the finals, FBI.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Don't worry, I have a nice big dose of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenethylamine waiting for me at the end even before I have to deal with my parents.

Love Child

One Love
Tisi I was watching Ellen the other day and she mis pronounced Chehalis WA. It should be /shu hay lis/ and she pronounced it /shu hall is/.

They were showing a picture of a woman with a smilie face on her ass. You could see through her clothing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
EVERY GOOD BEEFSTEAK DESERVES FOOTBATH.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Because there's usually no one here on TK to play with. Everyone's either just going to bed, just getting up, or still asleep. *sniffles*

Went to bed about 6AM, I saw that you were here when I last checked it, but there were no new posts to reply to.:(

Tisiphone

Tisi I was watching Ellen the other day and she mis pronounced Chehalis WA. It should be /shu hay lis/ and she pronounced it /shu hall is/.

They were showing a picture of a woman with a smilie face on her ass. You could see through her clothing.

LoL. I don't remember that one. Must have been my day off. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN BED YOUNG LADY???

Tisiphone

Hah!! I'm still up.

(just kidding...I just got to work. I did go to bed at around 10 pm last night. I was tired. Not even Ben Barnes could keep me awake. That's how tired I was!!!)

Tisiphone

Hi Dr. Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!1