SHOUT OUT DAWGZ!

Rov_is_a_Fag

That AFSpecialOps guy with the big hands and feet.............not even I was stupid enough to trifle with him. He looked like one badass dude.

Rov_is_a_Fag

No dis on you Army guys or anything...........but the screw up started at the top with a General and you guys know how that goes. You end up getting killed because of their mistakes.

Rov_is_a_Fag

The more stars they have, the more political it gits.

My experience has always been around Air Force intelligence. One thing BIGfoot was right about........they are the first in..........nobody knows they are there, they have to be smarter.
The army, on the other hand, comes in afterwards and the Generals make a point to tell everyone so they can use you as target practice.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Not to say they don't have screw ups too........but if they are the last to know about a "problem".......they will usually have it solved before the rest of you who had a head start.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Yep............that's what I like about them. They find out about a problem, they don't sit on their asses mulling over how they can cover it up and stuff. They deal with it swiftly and decisively.

My kind of men.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Their motto is.......If you can't be part of the solution, don't be part of the problem.
If you are a problem, they kick you to the curb.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
you go girl!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

WAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!! Wasn't Sarek in the Air Force??? 6'2, 275lb former ranger who packs heat for a living??
Ranger?? as in Texas Ranger??? As in Talledega Nights??? Where BillyBob car racer named his kids Walker and Texas Ranger??
aaauugghh.gif

OMG!!!! I don't think this guy weighed 275..............I think he was packin' some heat though!! omg......lol...........the kind of heat he was packing wasn't a gun either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/TK pics/aaauugghh.gif

Rov_is_a_Fag

Whoever he was..............I wouldn't fuck with him. Neither would anyone else on this board if they saw him in real life. He is the kind of guy who would smack you down to ZERO.

The other guy I met, the biker bar drug dealer...........Mr. LAYman...........is a total WANKER asshole.