Season over, everything sucks (was Happy dance! But will it last?) - BB12 US

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My man Matt, on the block last night and about to be voted out by the house, whips out the Diamond Power of Veto and saves himself, getting professional lump of clay Kathy evicted instead.

This is only good news for Matt if he or Britney or Ragan wins HoH right after to keep him safe for the coming week. And who wins it? Britney, against an obviously cheating Enzo who can't even do that well. :D

Please, let anyone but Brendon win POV this week. I need him gone. Then the fun part of BB can really start, when there are no common enemies or martyrs left, and friends have to start really playing against each other.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ragan-evict-kathy3.gif

"I VOTE...to EVICT...KATHY!...(nodding) THANK YOU SQUEE!"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Happy dance over. Brendon won POV, all the men are pushing Brit to put up Matt instead. She's now realizing that they were lying to her all along, and it's all been about them.

I hate straight Alpha males. Season over. Don't care who wins now. May cancel feeds.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't really care about him anymore, he lost his lustre a long time ago. I've been rooting for Matt all season, especially when the Brigade started secretly selling him out a couple of weeks ago. He's made their very existence possible all season, and they're all ingrates.

Britney and Brendon have been handcuffed together since last night, and they seem to be getting along very well, even as Brendon has to dunk himself in a chum bath once an hour. A new alliance may be forming out of this...

Seph

Retired Account
may they all die in a pan fire.

SAUSAGEMAN

317cw7d.jpg

Matt's been nominated.

He's pretty much exhibit A in "why you shouldn't tell people you're a diabolical super genius."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He basically destroyed his own game in the last 24 hours. It's just sad. He sold out his one true friend (Ragan) who now no longer has his back, and they still don't even know that his wife isn't really sick.

He is officially a pariah at this point. Which leaves me nobody left to root for. SEASON OVER! BUHBYE! ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You could start watching ULTIMATE BIG BROTHER tomorrow!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Pretty much, yep. Matt is completely clueless, Ragan basically asked him to confess about the Brigade because it's so obvious but Matt still covered for them.

Hayden/Lane F2, Hayden wins.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
GREAT!

The first BB I get involved in and my horse is gonna come in last!?

Fuck this. I'm outta here.

CaptainWacky

Start watching Ultimate Big Brother!

CaptainWacky

The housemates went in last night. The first regular highlights show will be on tonight. I'm sure there'll be torrents in the usual places.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hayden/Lane F2, Hayden wins.
NOT ME, THAT'S FOR SURE!

I'm just glad Britney won America's Favorite. She will need the money to replace all her belongings...