RIP Dual 1991 - 2014

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Bix and I met on his East Coast run a couple years ago involving bodybag's move. That was fun.

Yeah, met you, Eggs, Loktar and his brother, Cacophony and Cow, then met up with some Lonafites not affiliated with TK (maybe starbys was, don't recall) on that trip.

Dr Dave and I met Dual and Pickle during their grand tour, and I've met Ancalagon, Volpone and Krieg since joining WordForge.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, met you, Eggs, Loktar and his brother, Cacophony and Cow, then met up with some Lonafites not affiliated with TK (maybe starbys was, don't recall) on that trip.

Dr Dave and I met Dual and Pickle during their grand tour, and I've met Ancalagon, Volpone and Krieg since joining WordForge.

Good times.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have been in a position to meet several of you but time and/or travel constraints got in the way.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bick and Bodybag stayed with me on a stop along their cross-country tour 6 or 7 years ago; Wolfy from LoNAF was living with me at the time. I treated them to tours of the finest gay dives in Greenwich Village.

I was friends with Sardonica before this place existed, even the EZBoard version after TrekBBS started booting people. He knew SkinofEvil, but I never met him.

But I think the Washington/PNW crew has everyone beat in terms of sheer numbers.

It's too bad more people didn't get to meet Dual.

jack

^yep, you were the stop after me with those two IIRC.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
RIP Dual.

My fullest of respect to you, and I'll see you on the other side.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I'm logging back in to say sorry for anyone who was able to know him here and IRL. 23 is way too young. It would be nice to find out this was one big epic troll but some things just can't be wished away. RIP Karl.

OMG is all I can say, OMFG not Dual! I wish its a troll. He used to be so awesome in the badlands :'( <3

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Jesus fuck ! I actually met Karl when he was vacationing in Beirut. Great dude !

I am immensely saddened to hear this news. RIP Dual.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm sorry to hear of his passing. Tragic so young and the circumstances.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Aww the Marquis & Karl <3 Remember his caliph troll hahaha maybe he didn't suicide, maybe he is running with IS ^__^

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I read this a few days ago now and still think of it.

I liked his posts, thought he was funny and obviously bright / intelligent. He also had a devilish sense of humour.

It's weird, generally I don't give a monkeys about celebrities dying young and don't take part in the RIP SHAME TOO YOUNG stuff. I knew less about Dual as a person but am more affected. I guess it was his age and that there is a direct connection in really a very small online community.

I'll miss you.

jack

Lovely euology.