159796290_1486793964992836_6889004930583526720_o.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Bet you cant say that on FB anymore :bigass:

Can't at the moment, anyway, because I got a 30 day restriction for "bullying."

Wanna know WHO I was "bullying"?

iu

Ben. ^^That^^ Ben, specifically.

Somebody posted that on FB and I commented, "Fuck Ben. Ben is a ho." which was a sort of "in joke", you might call it, referencing the "Lemme Smash" videos on Youtube. To wit:

So Facebook -- most likely their censorship bot, which doesn't understand shit like humor or pop culture references, thought I was "bullying" an actual person named Ben. (There was no actual user named Ben involved in the OP or any of the comments.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, FB is off the charts. I just picked up a 30 for "bullying" too. Some cunt made a racist comment on a Ted Cruz page and I called her out on it.

"Oh poor t'ing. Your racist backside got offended. Need some tissues little racist snowflake? " lol 30 days for that :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Yep. Facebook, Twitter, et al. are rapidly committing market suicide by essentially force-infantilizing their userbases through overmoderation. That's why Gab and Minds are the places to be. Not Parler, of course; Parler is pure trap.

jack

When its over I ain't contributing anymore anyway. Just going to use my business page to promote and sell stuff.

Fuck them.

jack

To be fair CRISPR really does take the experimental term out of that development. What used to take years now takes hours. I'm down with the field trials being what they are.

You know what CRISPR is?