Random memes

The Question

Eternal
09818f61102b8040.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's going to be a fun week. Bragg plans to make him perp walk just for the photo op.

Not sure how I feel about that, but it will finally give MSM something to look at instead of speculate about.

You see the video of those feebs pushing the float around Mar A Lago yesterday. LOL

The Question

Eternal
It's going to be a fun week. Bragg plans to make him perp walk just for the photo op.

Not sure how I feel about that, but it will finally give MSM something to look at instead of speculate about.

You see the video of those feebs pushing the float around Mar A Lago yesterday. LOL
Pretty much everybody who isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth hyper-partisan hard leftist is saying, "Um... this is bullshit, Bragg has no case, and this is a Very Bad Idea."

The Question

Eternal
In case you hadn't given any thought to whose side the FBI is on. Oh, you thought the FBI hadn't taken sides, just because it "isn't supposed to"? ;)

9f6f56b31a2ad692f0752b6bcb3c978f.png

The Question

Eternal
Pretty much everybody who isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth hyper-partisan hard leftist is saying, "Um... this is bullshit, Bragg has no case, and this is a Very Bad Idea."
To follow up on that: Even some of those who hate Trump are saying this prosecution is a serious mistake.

jack

I have this theory. The machine will try to make him use all his money. Weaponize the system to convict him, threaten him with jail time...

And then tell him he can walk away as long as he doesn't run for President again.

The Question

Eternal
I have this theory. The machine will try to make him use all his money. Weaponize the system to convict him, threaten him with jail time...

And then tell him he can walk away as long as he doesn't run for President again.
Extortion wouldn't be off the table; at this point, it's beyond obvious that we have a mafia rather than a government.

jack

Frn3W3AX0AQvPTJ

jack

336806475_2298151673690327_5295498129124669878_n.jpg

jack

336799991_960090535177198_8418658014966804359_n.jpg

jack

70lm9g.jpg

The Question

Eternal
f48d018d418800b27be10c9110493e4a.png

I'm proud to be white because the slimiest, most villainous motherfuckers on Earth are the ones telling me I shouldn't be.

The Question

Eternal
This is coming to your town. This is going to happen to you, someone you care about, or maybe just someone you know in passing. Because the people who made this possible in Ireland share the same objectives as the people who are going to make it possible here. And those people here have conditioned you with the same dogma that's been conditioned into the people in Killarney: that it's racist to resist this and racism is evil.

Not being racist almost cost this man his life.

c0fa7238a313aa3a.png