Question!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What kind of elderly person do you hope to be?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:D
What are three things you could buy at a grocery store to make the cashier give you weird looks?

:D
If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be and why?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?

If you could merge two different animals to create the ultimate animal, what two animals would it be and what would be their product?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:

Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a mouse?

If you were suddenly arrested for no reason and your face was flashed all over the news, what would your family and friends assume that you did?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you were to appoint a president of the internet, who would it be and why?

If you were put in charge of creating a brand new global holiday, what would you name it and how would it be celebrated? What time of year would it be held?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be and why?

Your life is now a video game. What are some of the cheat codes you can use and what do they do?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How many chickens would it take to be able to kill a lion?

Brushing your teeth or wiping your butt...You have to give one up...Which one would it be and why?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The zombie apocalypse has begun! You have an SUV (2003 HUMMER) and a baseball bat. Where are you going first?

What’s the worst tag line you can think of for a brand that sells wart removal cream?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What outrageous conspiracy theory do you think might actually seem like a logical argument?

During the apocalypse, would it be better to live on your own or in a community?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A witch has cast a spell on you turning you into an inanimate, non-electronic object for a year. To be changed back into human form before the year is up, you need to be able to get at least a hundred people to touch you. What inanimate object would you be?

You’ve been tossed into an insane asylum. What do you tell the people there to prove to them that you don’t belong inside?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You found a time machine that took you back 600 years. All you have are the clothes on your back. How do you tell the people that you’re from the future?

What is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hi, my name is Charles Wilson, retarded n.igger and professional fish fucker. I tell the ladies I have a Hummer but that's just what I call the bucket I bust my nut in.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I'm a big fat lil dick, fat nasty dirty piglet who enjoys being a fairy princess who wears his grandmom's panties.........:D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm a big fat lil dick, fat nasty dirty piglet who enjoys being a fairy princess who wears his grandmom's panties.........:D
Oink, oink. Nothing lil about my "hog". Never wore a fairy princess costume or my grandma's panties. I buy my own. I have worn my mom's yellow sundress, my aunt's blue dress and a sexy slip of my mom's.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:D:...Is harvesting the doodoos/SHIT a sign of great margarine?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:D:...Is harvesting the doodoos/SHIT a sign of great margarine?
You think you're some sort of god tier poster?

Pathetic.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Do you prefer sex at night, in the morning, mid-afternoon, or NOW?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How would you dominate your boss sexually if given the chance?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve thought about while touching yourself?