OLYMPIC COVERAGE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Someone else will have to do it, I'm not.

CaptainWacky

I did like the part of the opening ceremony where they alphabetically listed every Fire Emblem character.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm not watching it, going to watch V instead, no wait, that was in 1984.

Still not going to though. Don't know what is the toughest challenge for team GB, bringing home gold, or not catching covid

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm just following all the news stories about dumb anti-vaxx athletes and people testing positive and being shocked.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The local NBC affiliate upgraded their signal, so the rabbit ear antenna I have no longer works for it.

CaptainWacky

Get a cat ear antenna.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You can get a better indoor antenna, you can probably find one for less than $30. Srsly! I live about 45 miles from the tv towers and I only needed a $75 antenna.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH AND ALSO, I only want to watch women's gymnastics. I don't care about the other stuff.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All broadcast channels were supposed to upgrade their signals in 2009... what took yours so long?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
He lives in Narnia (the PNW).

MODMAN

So far I've watched one football match - USA vs NZ (women's). Suffice to say, we lost. We even got an own goal, which was slightly embarrassing. Jill Biden (who was in the sparse crowd) applauded it! Charming.

CaptainWacky

I watched some women's judo, men's taekwondo (I like the futuristic helmets they wear!) and yes some women's gymnastics today.

CaptainWacky

They've got like 13 year olds skateboarding. That's cool and everything but are there no adult sakeboarders? WAS TONY HAWK A CHILD?

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tom Daley seems to be taken out of cryogenic freezing every 4 years, looking absolutely no older.