Oh, come on!

The Question

Eternal
And here comes Jack to be a basic and elementary motherfucker, spouting the same predictable, boring crap he's been spouting since I blocked him for his constant Bernie Sanders worship.

Prediction: Next, he'll repeat exactly the same shit; following that, he'll engage in yet another n00b tactic, such as post editing or self-declared victory.

12922.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's fun for me is, everyone's not only laughing at you, they're onto you. You're not a very artful dodger. Actually you suck at it.

Makes me smile.

The Question

Eternal
Well, that was stupid, but at least it was almost original. You still had to resort to making shit up, but at least you packaged it in a slightly new way. B- for effort, ChoGnome. :)

jack

I have no idea what you're referring to, but it sure is entertaining seeing the WFers make you dance so divinely.

Beats stumbling around the apartment I bet.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Actually, Chup, I take it back. Defend and dismiss the shit that I put up with; go right ahead. But I hope you bear that defense and dismissal in mind if and when I decide to pull the same shit on you again. What you defend, you deserve. ;)

When you can demonstrate that I have, in the past, disclosed my name and professional details then you can pretend that my using your name and picture, which you yourself have revealed on here and on WF, is somehow the same. Until then, tough titty. I'm not responsible for your own idiocy or the fact that it's driving you nuts that your own actions have backfired.

Now, do go back to melting down dear chap.....or maybe issue some more veiled threats if it makes you feel better? ;)

jack

I'm just an innocent rubbernecker, enjoying the train wreck he begged for.

He thinks TK gives a fuck about his WF tantrums and he couldn't be more wrong. The silence is deafening.

El Chupacabra

I'm just an innocent rubbernecker, enjoying the train wreck he begged for.

He thinks TK gives a fuck about his WF tantrums and he couldn't be more wrong. The silence is deafening.
Yes, but you need to remember that is a self proclaimed Master Troll (TM), so the jokes on you. ;) In fact, I see he has given himself a promotion to "Troll King". Pmsl.

jack

smh. I'm just waiting for the dual to reappear. He gave it away last time he used it.

The Question

Eternal
I'm not responsible for your own idiocy...

Nor am I for yours. You knew, or should have known, that I knew your name and could find the rest. You continued to compulsively behave like a dick anyway. You worked for retaliation, you got paid your earnings. And here you are still working; will you cry some more when you get paid again?

Wordforge has given you the wrong idea. Your cronies there can't shelter you from the consequences of your actions anywhere except there. Tread lightly.

El Chupacabra

Nor am I for yours. You knew, or should have known, that I knew your name and could find the rest. You continued to compulsively behave like a dick anyway. You worked for retaliation, you got paid your earnings. And here you are still working; will you cry some more when you get paid again?

Wordforge has given you the wrong idea. Your cronies there can't shelter you from the consequences of your actions anywhere except there. Tread lightly.

Your toothless hot air is meaningless to me. The way I see it you have only two avenues through which you can play out your desperate threats. Either you can break this site's rules again, or you can try to pursue a campaign of harassment against me in my professional or personal life, which likely wouldn't end well for you.

So which is it to be? Which action is the big bad penniless drunk going to take? :lol:

I suggest to you that your time is better spent actually trying to earn some money so that you can buy a vacuum cleaner to clean up your dirty hovel.

The Question

Eternal
Your toothless hot air is meaningless to me.

Until I prove it isn't, at which point you'll act the innocent again. But what you're posting here will have put the lie to the innocent act before you even embark on it.

Oh, and the 'penniless drunk' bit. Get down with your SJW self. ;)

12927.imgcache.jpg

The Question

Eternal
And making veiled threats in defense of your personal and "professional" life; you realize that's a joke, right?

Let's say it goes where you're implying it goes. You persist in declaring that I'm a "penniless drunk". You've engaged in the same behavior you're howling about.

So you take it to that place. It comes out that you got no worse than you gave.

Being a "penniless drunk" compared to your veddy-veddy propah posh self, consider:

If you win, you get nothing. If I win, I win big.

But, you see, it's even worse than that. Because even if you win, not only do you gain nothing, you lose respect in the eyes of your professional peers and others you'd hope to do business with. If we push it to that level, Chump, you can't win for winning.

You just don't get it. You cannot come out on top in this.

El Chupacabra

So you take it to that place. It comes out that you got no worse than you gave.

Being a "penniless drunk" compared to your veddy-veddy propah posh self, consider:

If you win, you get nothing. If I win, I win big.

But, you see, it's even worse than that. Because even if you win, not only do you gain nothing, you lose respect in the eyes of your professional peers and others you'd hope to do business with. If we push it to that level, Chump, you can't win for winning.

You just don't get it. You cannot come out on top in this.
To threaten the sort of harassment you just explicitly have is a criminal offence in both England & Wales and in Arizona. Accordingly it would be proper for me to report this communication to the police if it is a sincere threat.

So, is your threat hot air, or real? Yes or no? I'd think very carefully about how you answer as anything other than "no" will imply the intent to cause harm but way of malicious communication.

El Chupacabra

Oh, and btw Castle, calling you a penniless drunk isn't an attack if it's true. Are you claiming to have lots of money and never touch hard alcohol? Your own evidence indicates otherwise.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and btw Castle, calling you a penniless drunk isn't an attack if it's true.

And if you show malicious disregard for whether it's true or not. Can you prove it?

The Question

Eternal
To threaten the sort of harassment you just explicitly have is a criminal offence in both England & Wales and in Arizona. Accordingly it would be proper for me to report this communication to the police if it is a sincere threat.

No explicit threat has been made. Except for yours, and yours is a violation of board rules. Go read 'em. There are very few things that will get a poster banned from TK, but threatening legal trouble here is one of those things. Idiot.

The Question

Eternal
Having read the linked matter above; I've violated neither. You've violated the first one, in this thread alone, with that doctored image you know to be spurious. Again: Idiot.