NON-IMPORTANT NOTICEY THINGEY!

FYI I may lose my access to these "Internets" for awhile as I am moving tomorrow.

I know you will cry tears but let them not be bitter and leet them not be full of sorrow and magrim and cherishment of bereavement of something and such.

Which is to say that I will miss you guys until I get the glorious Internets back again.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
PLEASE NO WHY NO! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!? HAVE I NOT BEEN A GOOD PERSON OR WHAT!? I JUST, PLEASE NO, NO DONT TOUCH ME THERE DADDY!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*throws self over balcony of penthouse office*

FOR SBVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsplat

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YOU ARE THE BEST NEWBIE TO JOIN IN OCTOBER AND I WILL MISS YOU DURING YOUR HOPEFULLY BRIEF ABSENCE HURRY BACK AND BRING GAGH WITH YOU OMG LOL.

OMG I WILL MISS YOU GUYS TOO.

*takes trophy*

Thank you for for offering me the "Best Newbie to Join on October 3rd, 2005 Award." However I cannot accept this award.

Why? Because I am really...

*dies of heart attack*

(It's a cliffhanger, get it?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's a bad Sylvester Stallone movie? (I know, redundant)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I counter your "Best Newbie to Join on October 3rd, 2005 Award." with my "I dont have any awards, and my life sucks, and this isn't a real award and why do people hate paraplegic mimes and Africans with teh AIDS Award"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Surely you have a Golden Cookie or QOTW to your credit...how about a Duckturd of the Week?

I can have Jethro make you a Poof of the Week at LoNAF...

I just wanted to thank the little people who made it all possible.

So basically thank you Comcast for the bandwidth and thank you MM for the lenient policies of who can join.

*shakes clenched fists in the air*

Also Menty I have a very special and meaningful award for you, but first you have to kill yourself. I am sorry about that part.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, I have a bunch of Golden Cookies and like a measley QOTW from my "edgier" days.

My success is STAGGERING.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Also Menty I have a very special and meaningful award for you, but first you have to kill yourself. I am sorry about that part.

I can't accomodate, I'm trying to cut down on killing myself. I'll probably break soon though.

Well if it was suicide and it was right as I was coming up with a different award, then maybe that would be ironic.

I can't tell for sure, since that Alanis Morisette song fucked up my sense of irony.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
trophxx.jpe

Here you go, this ones for you. Its the "November 19th room of people stuck in a cup Award" And I'm awarding it to you for saying "Alanis Morisette" and "Fucked up" in the same sentence. Congrats.

You were a no-brainer for the "best humorer of newbies" award.

FYI the girls giving the trophy were all asked to hold up their fingers if they'd had sex with SBV.

TU%20girls2%20w%20trophy%2002_04_JPG.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Thank you for reposting the picture that turned me gay once and for all.

Anybody else?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WHY DO so many of those girls have tattoos on their right shoulder!?