*NFL*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
s-l300.jpg

National Football League

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
browns agree to contract with qb jameis winston
Winston has spent the past four seasons as a backup quarterback in New Orleans, including 10 starts. Before that, the No. 1 pick in the 2015 draft out of Florida State started five seasons for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. In his final season in Tampa, he threw 33 touchdowns with 30 interceptions.

colts, kenny moore agree to 3=year, $30 million contract
A seven-year veteran and 2021 Pro Bowl selection, Moore has evolved from an undrafted free agent in 2017 to one of the NFL's preeminent slot defenders who is signing his third contract. Moore also posted six passes defensed and 93 tackles last season, and a career-high eight tackles for loss.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
lb patrick queen agrees to 3-year, $41m deal with steelers
In 67 games, Queen has totaled 454 tackles, 37 tackles for loss, 13.5 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, 6 fumble recoveries and 4 interceptions. The Ravens are expected to replace Queen with Trenton Simpson, who was drafted in the third round last year.

ravens to sign ex-titans rb derrick henry, sources say
He became the eighth player in NFL history to eclipse 2,000 rushing yards in a season. His 2,027 rushing yards gave him the fifth-highest total in NFL history behind Dickerson's 2,105 (1984), Adrian Peterson's 2,097 (2012), Jamal Lewis' 2,066 (2003) and Barry Sanders' 2,053 (1997).

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
source: texans trade maliek collins to 49ers for 7th round pick
In Collins, the 49ers are getting some help for the interior pass rush. He ranked 12th among defensive tackles in pass rush win rate (12.9%), 10th among tackles with at least 600 snaps in pressured rate (12.2%) and tied a career high with 5 sacks in 2023. He has 25.5 career sacks in eight seasons with the Dallas Cowboys Las Vegas Raiders, and Texans.

eagles lock up all-pro kicker jake elliott for another four years
Elliott, 29, is coming off a season in which he connected on a career-best 93.8% of his field goals, including going 7-of-8 from 50-plus yards.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Rams' Aaron Donald, 3-time DPOY, retiring from NFL at age 32​

Star Los Angeles Rams pass-rusher Aaron Donald, a three-time Defensive Player of the Year who has been selected to 10 Pro Bowls and was named a first team All-Pro eight times, announced his retirement from the NFL on Friday. Donald, 32, has 111 sacks in his career, a Rams franchise record. He posted at least 11 sacks in six seasons, including 2018 when he led the NFL with 20.5, his single-season best. He is one of three players to win the Defensive Player of the Year award three times, along with Lawrence Taylor and J.J. Watt. The award was first given out in 1971.

He is also one of two defensive players since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to be selected to the Pro Bowl in each of their first 10 seasons, alongside Taylor, who is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, according to ESPN Stats & Information research. Donald and Barry Sanders are the only players in NFL history to play at least 10 seasons and get selected to the Pro Bowl in each season, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Sanders also played exactly 10 seasons, retiring in 1998. Donald was drafted by the Rams with the 13th overall pick in 2014 out of the University of Pittsburgh and went on to win the Defensive Rookie of the Year award in his first season.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
panthers, safety jordan fuller agree to one-year deal
Fuller, 26, started all 17 games for the Los Angeles Rams during the 2023 season, and his three interceptions were tied for the Rams' team lead. Fuller finished the season as one of 11 players in the NFL who forced six or more turnovers. He had three forced fumbles and three interceptions.

source: rams signing jimmy garoppolo to one-year contract
Garoppolo's 65.1 completion percentage was a career low for a season in which he played at least six games, as were his passer rating (77.7) and his QBR (34.2). His 5.3 interception percentage was also a career worst.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

NFL free agency, trade grades 2024: Best, worst moves​

ESPN NFL analysts are grading every big 2024 NFL signing and trade of the offseason, putting each deal into perspective for teams and players. To determine each grade, our experts are evaluating based on multiple factors, including on-field impact, salary cap implications, draft compensation, player's age and what they add, and the context of a team's short-term and long-term outlook. How large is the effect of this decision, and how sure are we it's a good or bad choice? How does this affect a team's chance to win the Super Bowl, this season or in the future? Follow along as our experts evaluate and grade each move, with the most recent grades at the top. We've already weighed in on 70 deals.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
ex-cowboys ot tyron smith signing 1-year deal with jets
Smith, one of the best left tackles in the NFL for nearly a decade, made 14 starts in 2023, the most he has made since 2019, after adopting a practice plan that had him work mostly off to the side during the week.

source: patriots, ex-viking wr k.j. osborn agree to deal
Osborn, 26, started a career-high 12 games last season but had 33 fewer targets than Addison. In all, Osborn finished 2023 with his lowest season totals in catches (48), yards (540) and touchdowns (3) since his rookie campaign.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
commanders sign former chargers cornerback michael davis
In 2022, Davis had a career-high 15 passes deflected and allowed career lows of 9.9 yards per completion and 4.4 yards per target while filling in for Jackson, who was injured. Ultimately, Davis is a quick and lengthy corner (6-foot-2, 196 pounds, 4.35 40-yard dash) who has proved he can play at a high level.

bills give cb taron johnson 3-year, $31m contract extension
Johnson has the ability to contribute from all over and his time on the field has been at a high over the past two seasons, playing 92.1% of defensive snaps in 2022 and 89.4% in 2023.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
guard kevin zeitler signs 1-year deal with lions
Zeitler, who fought through knee and quad injuries toward the end of last season, finished with a 93.8% pass block win rate (10th among guards), allowing 6 sacks. He had a 61.8% run block win rate (25th among guards).

browns sign wr jerry jeudy to 3-year, $58m extension
Jeudy, who turns 25 next month, had 54 receptions for 758 yards and two touchdowns last season. Jeudy had his best season in Denver in 2022, setting career highs for touchdowns (six), catches (67) and yards (972).

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
nfl owners to consider kickoff change, hip drop tackle ban
The kickoff proposal would be the most significant on-field rule change for the NFL in years and is designed to reverse more than a decade of declining return rates while also lowering concussion rates. In essence, the committee's proposal would move the majority of the kicking and return teams downfield to minimize high-speed collisions. If approved by at least 24 of 32 owners, the rule would go into effect for one year only.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
nfl owners set to vote on making cl mcnair principle owner of texans
News of the vote follows the end of a case last month filed by one of Janice's sons that had sought to have her declared incapacitated and have a guardian appointed. Robert Cary McNair Jr. had filed his application for appointment of a guardian for Janice in November with probate court in Harris County, where Houston is located.

injured nfl retirees can proceed to trail in disbility case
The lawsuit, filed last year, accuses officials who oversee the program of bad faith and flagrant violations of federal law. U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin said the suit can move forward against the board, but not against commissioner Roger Goodell or trustees individually, as they were not accused of wrongdoing.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Rams' Aaron Donald, 3-time DPOY, retiring from NFL at age 32​

Star Los Angeles Rams pass-rusher Aaron Donald, a three-time Defensive Player of the Year who has been selected to 10 Pro Bowls and was named a first team All-Pro eight times, announced his retirement from the NFL on Friday. Donald, 32, has 111 sacks in his career, a Rams franchise record. He posted at least 11 sacks in six seasons, including 2018 when he led the NFL with 20.5, his single-season best. He is one of three players to win the Defensive Player of the Year award three times, along with Lawrence Taylor and J.J. Watt. The award was first given out in 1971.

He is also one of two defensive players since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to be selected to the Pro Bowl in each of their first 10 seasons, alongside Taylor, who is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, according to ESPN Stats & Information research. Donald and Barry Sanders are the only players in NFL history to play at least 10 seasons and get selected to the Pro Bowl in each season, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Sanders also played exactly 10 seasons, retiring in 1998. Donald was drafted by the Rams with the 13th overall pick in 2014 out of the University of Pittsburgh and went on to win the Defensive Rookie of the Year award in his first season.

Ex-Rams DT Aaron Donald feels 'complete' after 10-year career​

In his first interview since announcing his retirement from the NFL, former Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald said Friday he is "leaving at peace" and on his own terms.

"I'm complete," Donald said in an interview with his wife, Erica. "I'm full. I think the passion to play the game is no longer there for me. I will always love football, but to think about going through another camp and another 17-[game] season, I just don't got the urge to want to push myself to do that no more. "I'm burnt out. The best way to say it is I'm full, I'm complete. I'm satisfied with what I was able to do in 10 years." "I accomplished everything and more than I even thought was possible," Donald said. "Coming to the NFL, I just wanted to get there and be the best defensive tackle. But to be considered the best player in the National Football League, to be considered the best defensive player in the National Football League, to win as many individual accolades I did and win ... I just feel like it's nothing I didn't get to feel as an individual success to team success."

Donald announced his retirement on March 15 after 10 seasons. In those 10 seasons, Donald was a three-time Defensive Player of the Year, an eight-time first-team All-Pro, a 10-time Pro Bowl selection and the 2014 Defensive Rookie of the Year. Donald finished his career with 111 sacks, second most among primary defensive tackles in a career (behind John Randle's 137.5) since individual sacks became an official statistic in 1982. He holds the Rams' franchise record for career sacks. Last season, Donald had 8 sacks and 53 total tackles in 16 games and was named first-team All-Pro.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
panthers reach deal with pass rusher jadeveon clowney
Clowney is a three-time Pro Bowl player who has totaled 363 tackles, 52.5 sacks and 15 forced fumbles in 10 seasons. After spending his first five seasons with the Texans, he has played for four teams in his last five seasons (the Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans, Browns and Ravens).

broncos sign ex-lion wr josh reynolds to 2-year deal
Reynolds, who spent his first four NFL seasons with the Los Angeles Rams after being selected in the fourth round of the 2017 draft, has 220 career receptions for 2,933 yards and 19 touchdowns in 107 games. He's averaged 13.3 yards per catch over those seven seasons.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
jaguars sign leading tackler foyesade oluokun yp 3-year extension
Oluokun has 357 tackles, 19 quarterback hits and 5 fumble recoveries in his two seasons with the Jaguars. His 173 tackles in 2023 made him just the sixth player since 2000 to surpass 150 tackles in three consecutive seasons.

dolphins restructure deal with raheem moster
The Florida native will be 32 by the time the 2024 season begins in September, but he has only 645 rushing attempts in his career. For reference, 26 running backs have at least 1,000 rushing attempts since Mostert entered the league in 2015. However, only three average more yards per carry than Mostert's 5.2.

The restructured contract will keep Mostert in Miami through the 2025 season and is worth $9.075 million, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

*NFL*​

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling