New TK Conspiracy

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Ilyanna, FBI, let's do something fun. Taking two more co-conspirators, put in your applications here for these exclusive positions.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm in.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh pls no. Can we make that 18 hours or something? 24hrs would mean I'd have to stay up until 2 am, again. Pretty please?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
And I'll be at work. Damn you. Can't you make these cloak and dagger things a bit more convenient?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Oh pls no. Can we make that 18 hours or something? 24hrs would mean I'd have to stay up until 2 am, again. Pretty please?
Then I'd have to be up really early in the morning. Maybe everybody could log on now or something; alternatively, let's find a gap in the timezones that works for all of us.
And I'll be at work. Damn you. Can't you make these cloak and dagger things a bit more convenient?

You're not involved with this conspiracy, tyrant.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You're not involved with this conspiracy, tyrant.

Then why have you invited my co-tyrant, Ily? It's because you want her, don't you? I'm just not good enough for you? Do I have to go on a road trip with you and drink heavily? I JUST MIGHT DO THAT!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Then why have you invited my co-tyrant, Ily? It's because you want her, don't you? I'm just not good enough for you? Do I have to go on a road trip with you and drink heavily?

The tyrannous Ilyanna will be bent to serve our ends.

jack

It would appear (in some circles) having a vagina is fortuitous.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

"Bent" must be the key word here. I know what you have planned. You intend to have your way with her. Well, I simply won't allow it! (without me bringing my video camera, of course.)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
"Bent" must be the key word here. I know what you have planned. You intend to have your way with her. Well, I simply won't allow it! (without me bringing my video camera, of course.)

Just try to stop me. I dare you.

jack

damsel-tied-to-tracks.jpg

jack

Nothing like Wally Wood in the day.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL, and here I thought it was a conspiracy to further my tyranny. Oh well, whatever is needed to get a meeting with you guys :D

It would appear (in some circles) having a vagina is fortuitous.
Only in some circles? Honey, you have no idea...

"Bent" must be the key word here. I know what you have planned. You intend to have your way with her. Well, I simply won't allow it!
Sweetheart, I really hate to break it to you, but I seriously doubt anybody can keep Dual and me apart from each other at this point. We're talking conspiracy here, and I get to play with FBI, Conchaga, and Cassie as well... what else can a power-hungry gal like ask for?

(without me bringing my video camera, of course.)
Now, what sum exactly did you have in mind for royalties?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK guy, I am deadly tired now. Let's do it like this: I will most probably be online in about 8 hrs. I will log on to msn, and see that i can stay online as long as possible to try to catch you. Deal?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I've decided that spending all night hopped up on other people's prescription drugs isn't in the National Interest anymore, but I'll see what I can do about the timing thing.