Neroon: worst human being in HISTORY?

BlazerBoy

Few do. I don't talk about it much.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
RobL said:
He was the genius who's secret hotmail e-mail question was "What was Kirk's ship". Then, when someone hacked it and was able to get his TBBS password, broke into the secret mod room, stole all the threads, and then locked a bunch of shit in the GTD forum.

Among other things.

What was Kirk's ship? ;)

RobL

I've seen a lot of head-slappingly stupid things in my time. However, that's got to rank within the first two or three.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Considering even partially retarded people like Jim Gamma & Jayson could have hacked that account, I'll agree with you.

Fundamentalism

Leftist Nazi Churchgoer
I think it's time to announce that in fact I am Christian from TrekBBS and the who you all know as Calli is in fact Lisa. I'm not sure how to do it though since we've covered ourselves so good that nobody believes us.

Allthough...all the evidence is right there...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I AM MAJOR BARCALOW

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I doubt you'll hear it as such, but you've posted it right there.

What about Macbeth?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Okay, I'm suere Neroon isn't a bad person by any means, going on that evidence (*huggles BlazeryBoy*) but he is a bad mod. AND A BAD DENTIST.

BlazerBoy said:
Tamek was the worst thing that I ever encountered at TrekBBS. After the Daystrom banning incident, he was a member of the group of mods who I came to idolize and pattern myself after as a future mod at TrekBBS, which included RobL. Some years after that, we started up a bit of a cyber-romance, which ended disasterously. He frankly scares me to death. Tamek is a creep and a druggie IRL, and even if I liked him as a mod, he seriously damaged his reputation on the board in just one post in the Admiral's lounge. Daystrom got him back good.

I don't remember any of that. The post the Admiral's Lounge thing is vaguely familiar, but I can't remember details. Day got him back, eh?

BlazerBoy

Gagh said:
What about Macbeth?

I can't think of anything witty to say. :(

CaptainWacky said:
I don't remember any of that. The post the Admiral's Lounge thing is vaguely familiar, but I can't remember details. Day got him back, eh?

Tamek and I had been flirting with each other off and on over the phone and IM for like 24 hours straight, and in a sexual high, he and I went over to the Admiral Lounge and he proceeded to tell Daystrom (who was still banned at this point, but had "spies") that he had set Day up from the get go and how all his claims of a conspiracy were right, and there was nothing he could ever do about it. It was a bunch of bullshit, (Bonz called it as much too), BUT, literally, like 5 minutes after he posted in the AL, Day started a thread HERE raking him completely over the coals, and calling him a wahsed-up, dried-out, out of touch, drunken, drug addicted, faggot, animalistic, and any thing else you can imagine, and there was basically nothing Tamek could say about it. After that, me and him had a bit of a falling-out over some personal stuff, and I never talked to him again.

RobL

And Tamek dissapeared completely after that. Or at least changed his name and didn't tell anyone about it.

BlazerBoy

He comes on MSN occassionally, but we mutually agree to never speak to each other again. He's got some serious personal and maturity issues.

Friday

Bazinga!
OMG! I remember all that crap with Daystrom and Tamek!

I've been hanging around these parts far too long... :(

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Yes, there is something sad about remembering shit like this when I can't always remember what I was doing IRL.