Neroon: worst human being in HISTORY?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd have to say so, yes.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Neroon sells newly born children abducted from hospitals into slavery - FACT.

CaptainWacky

I really can't get over how clueless he is. I know BB's going to come along and defend him shortly but, really, he's pathetic. Neroon, not BB. He's hot. TO TROT.

C

Cloudy

I think he gets a mini-orgasm every time he locks a thread - he does it so frequently.

talk about power going to your head.

:roll:

CaptainWacky

He's crazed. He just goes around his forums looking for reasons to lock threads. He needs locking up.

CaptainWacky

You aren't safe and fuzzy enough.

CaptainWacky

LOL, I just remembered that you used to be an admin and it caused OUTRAGE and all those "WHO LET THAT TROLL PIECE OF SHIT ROBL IN HERE!?" threads in the BR. Good times.

StarMan™

RobL said:
Little known RobL fact:

I'm the one who suggested to Lisa and Christian that Spaceman Spiff would make a good mod.

Good suggestion and I thank you for making it.

I, on the other hand, made the dubious recommendation of Tamek. He was *fun*.

As for Neroon; he is unashamedly the most conservative and anal mod/admin on staff. What really took the cake the other day was his stern suggestion to tone down the use of breast colloquialisms. His thinking was the use of the more provocative "tits" or "boobies" would derail what was by nature a *lite* discussion.

I am in this instance 100% right; Neroon is 100% silly willy. In a fair Universe, I would be an administrator as my ethical compass - along with my rationale - is far more attuned to reality. Additionally, more people like me than Neroon.

T'Bonz, it would seem you not only have to reinstate me (as I have committed no act of malicious intent to warrant my permaban), but it also seems that, as a matter of morality, you must also instate me as an administrator.

*sigh*

But it is a burden I will carry.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I can't think of any Lord Garth = bad idea for mod moments off the top of my head. Please enlighten me.

StarMan™

Gonad said:
I can't think of any Lord Garth = bad idea for mod moments off the top of my head. Please enlighten me.

He's not as prolific as Neroon, but he has made the odd "WTF?" decision.

RobL

Gonad said:

He was the genius who's secret hotmail e-mail question was "What was Kirk's ship". Then, when someone hacked it and was able to get his TBBS password, broke into the secret mod room, stole all the threads, and then locked a bunch of shit in the GTD forum.

Among other things.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
RobL said:
He was the genius who's secret hotmail e-mail question was "What was Kirk's ship". Then, when someone hacked it and was able to get his TBBS password, broke into the secret mod room, stole all the threads, and then locked a bunch of shit in the GTD forum.

Among other things.

:lol:

Well, he's pretty young isn't he?

BlazerBoy

I was trying to avoid this thread, but curiosity got the better of me.

Callan said:
Good suggestion and I thank you for making it.

I, on the other hand, made the dubious recommendation of Tamek. He was *fun*.

Tamek was the worst thing that I ever encountered at TrekBBS. After the Daystrom banning incident, he was a member of the group of mods who I came to idolize and pattern myself after as a future mod at TrekBBS, which included RobL. Some years after that, we started up a bit of a cyber-romance, which ended disasterously. He frankly scares me to death. Tamek is a creep and a druggie IRL, and even if I liked him as a mod, he seriously damaged his reputation on the board in just one post in the Admiral's lounge. Daystrom got him back good.

RobL said:
Little known RobL fact:

I'm the one who suggested to Lisa and Christian that Spaceman Spiff would make a good mod.

To this day, he's one of my absolute favorite mods/Admins and best friends at TrekBBS.

CaptainWacky said:
LOL, I just remembered that you used to be an admin and it caused OUTRAGE and all those "WHO LET THAT TROLL PIECE OF SHIT ROBL IN HERE!?" threads in the BR. Good times.

That's half the reason why I adore RobL to death. When all of that was going down, I was just starry-eyed and awed by the idea of some super-secret double agent who was working both sides at once. You just don't get any cooler than that. :D

CaptainWacky said:
I really can't get over how clueless he is. I know BB's going to come along and defend him shortly but, really, he's pathetic. Neroon, not BB. He's hot. TO TROT.

Neroon and I have had our run-ins. We've come to an understanding of each other. I always tell him in no uncertain terms how I feel when he's done someting snarky outside of the BR, and when he starts up his anti-TK rhetoric in the BR. I probably get away with saying things to him nobody else could. Yet, whenever anything goes on with my cancer or I have one of my multi-year meltdowns over some girl or bitchy guy, he's usually first on the scene to say something comforting. I consider him one of my friends.