CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
zzzzzzzap

MODMAN

11.jpg

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END ?

CaptainWacky

My favourite Neeron moment was when a tv show (Joan of Arcadia I think it was called) started about a girl who gets messages from God who tells her to perform a special task every week. Someone posted a thread for it in sci fi and fantasy, but Neeron moved it to the general tv forum because "speaking to God isn't science fiction to some people." Like if you believe in God, great, but I don't think anyone believes he directly appears and gives orders to a teenage girl to perform on a weekly serialised basis.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
My favourite Neeron moment was when a tv show (Joan of Arcadia I think it was called) started about a girl who gets messages from God who tells her to perform a special task every week. Someone posted a thread for it in sci fi and fantasy, but Neeron moved it to the general tv forum because "speaking to God isn't science fiction to some people." Like if you believe in God, great, but I don't think anyone believes he directly appears and gives orders to a teenage girl to perform on a weekly serialised basis.

Crap, I guess I missed that one.

CaptainWacky

It's the kind of thing I remember but it's pushed out of everyone else's brain by more important information.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I remember people telling me to chill out about complaining about spoilers from lost because it showed in America first, but them warning people not to spoil doctor who because it aired in uk first.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Did he know that that was a real show, albeit fictional?