Neroon: worst human being in HISTORY?

BlazerBoy

It's easy for me, since, as I demonstrated above, stuff from my RL often intertwines with my recollection of events online too. :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think Tamek sent me his pic once. LUCKY ESCAPE.q

CaptainWacky

I've been posting on TrekBBS for the last few months (well, I was, it's been a few weeks now) and I hardly ever see Neroon taking a moderator action, if at all. Maybe once. This could be because he's changed but it could also be because there's never any drama on TrekBBS anymore beyond someone telling Christopher to shut up for being overly verbose.

By the way, Neroon, if you ever randomly search your name: I posted this thread in 2006 and it's pretty likely that even then I wasn't being entirely serious. You're not as bad as James Corden.

Always sad seeing a thread where BB was so active but it's also good to remember him sometimes?

CaptainWacky

He must be the longest running mod in internet history.

StarMan™

Moderating there has become a bit like a Supreme Court Justice gig.

Frankly, there should be term limits.

I mean, a good chunk of them never post. Just mod. It's a way to stay engaged with the place when they would have otherwise moved on, I suppose.

CaptainWacky

I remember when Jammer was mod of the DS9 forum despite not visiting the board for ten years.

CaptainWacky

That was my plan.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will T'Bonz come here to settle in for her retirement? Shall we create a forum for her?

CaptainWacky

She's still running the board so that would be a huge conflict of interests!

StarMan™

I have her as a friend on Facebook. Fun fact: given her (former) position she has several Trek alumni as Facebook friends. Well, I had one pop up as a friend suggestion: Walter Koeing! So I thought "what the hell" and clicked "add friend".

Did Walter Koeing add me as his friend? No, he did not.

ASSHOLE.

CaptainWacky

I like the story they always tell about Chase Masterson showing up on TrekBBS but the mod didn't believe it was her and banned her.

CaptainWacky

BlazerBoy had brain cancer; in one of his final posts (I think on LONAF) he described it as "terminal." He disappeared entirely from all the boards around 2008 (I think?) so it's hard not to assume the worst happened.

BlazerBoy had brain cancer; in one of his final posts (I think on LONAF) he described it as "terminal." He disappeared entirely from all the boards around 2008 (I think?) so it's hard not to assume the worst happened.
Damn. I remember he had brain cancer, but I must have missed that post.