*NBA (2)*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NationalBasketballAssociation

images

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Giannis, KD 1-2 in the East, LeBron tops in NBA All-Star voting
The top three frontcourt players and top two guards in each conference will be chosen as starters, with the conference captains choosing their teams regardless of conference. Fan voting counts for 50% of the starter balloting; a media ballot counts for 25%; and the ballots turned in by NBA players count for the other 25%.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

LeBron James is looking to become the NBA's all-time leading scorer; who were the others?

Somewhere along his path toward becoming the NBA's all-time scoring leader, LeBron Jamed reached the ultimate state of being as an offensive force: unguardable. "Early on, it was a lot of just speed and jumping and then figuring it out," James said in January, looking back at his career the day after he joined Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as the only other player in league history to put up 38,000 career points. "And you get smarter and smarter, you say, 'Teams know they can key on these things, so how can I make sure that I am unguardable and can always put myself in position where I do what I want to do and not what the defense wants me to do?'''As much as James' game has evolved as a scorer in the 20 seasons he's spent in the NBA, consider the dramatic transformation of professional basketball as a whole. When the league launched in November 1946, the Boston Celtics had more players on their roster shorter than 6 foot (three) than it had taller than 6-6 (two). There was a narrower lane. No dunks. No 3s. The official box score didn't even tally rebounds, assists, blocks or steals.

Click Here For Full Story

NBA All-Time Leaders - Points

Top-5
No.1: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 38,387
No.2: LeBron James - 38,127
No.3: Karl Molone - 36,928
No.4: Kobe Bryant - 33,643
No.5: Michael Jordan - 32,292

Bold = Active

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2022-23 NBA Standings - Conference

Conference Leaders
Eastern Conference
No.1: Boston (35 - 15)
No.2: Philadelphia (32 - 16)
No.3: Milwaukee (32 - 17)
No.4: Brooklyn (29 - 19)
No.5: Cleveland (30 - 21)
No.6: Miami (28 - 22)
No.7: New York (27 - 23)
No.8: Atlanta (25 - 22)
No.9: Indiana (24 - 27)
No.10: Washington (22 - 26)

Western Conference
No.1: Denver (34 - 16)
No.2: Memphis (31 - 18)
No.3: Sacramento (27 - 20)
No.4: New Orleans (26 - 23)
No.5: LA Clippers (27 - 24)
No.6: Dallas (26 - 24)
No.7: Golden State (25 - 24)
No.8: Minnesota (26 - 25)
No.9: Phoenix (25 - 25)
No.10: Utah (25 - 26)

2022-23 NBA Standings - Division

Division Leaders
Eastern Conference
Atlantic: Boston (35 - 15)
Central: Milwaukee (32 - 17)
Southeast: Miami (28 - 22)

Western Conference
Northwest: Denver (34 - 16)
Pacific: Sacramento (27 - 20)
Southwest: Memphis (31 - 18)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NBA Stat Leaders (Players): 2022-2023
Rebounds: D. Sobonis, Sacramento - 12.4 rpg
Assist: T. Haliburton, Indianapolis - 10.2 apg
Blocks: N. Claxton, - 2.7 bpg
Steals: O.G. Anunoby, Toronto. J Butler, Miami - 2.1 spg
3-Pointers Made: S. Curry, Golden State - 4.9 3pmg

NBA Stat Leaders - (Team): 2022-2023
Points Allowed: Cleveland - 107.1 papg
Points Differential: Boston - +5.5 pdpg
Rebounds: Memphis - 48.7 rpg
Blocks: Brooklyn - 6.9 bpg
Field Goal %: Brooklyn - 50.9

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2023 NBA All Star Game logo.png

The 2023 NBA All-Star Game is set to take place Feb. 19 at Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City. This season's game marks the 30th anniversary of the first NBA All-Star Game hosted by the Utah Jazz in 1993. This year will also feature the NBA HBCU Classic with a game between Gambling State and Southern on Feb. 18.

2023 NBA ALL-STAR STARTERS
Eastern Conference
C - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee
G - Kyrie Erving, Brooklyn
G - Donovan Mitchell, Cleveland
F - Kevin Durant, Brooklyn
F - Jayson Tatum, Boston

Western Conference
F - LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
C - Nikola Jokic, Denver
G - Stephen Curry, Golden State
G - Luka Doncic, Dallas
F - Zion Williamson, New Orleans

Three voting groups determined the starters: • Fans (50%) • NBA players (25%) • Media panel 25%)

Related Links
**NBA ALL-STAR GAME 2022: Cleveland, Ohio**
By: blackfoot NAP - February 5, 2022

**NBA ALL-STAR GAME 2021: Atlanta, Georgia**
By: blackfoot NAP - Feb 18, 2021

**NBA ALL-STAR GAME 2020: Chicago, Illinois**
By: blackfoot NAP - Feb 14, 2020

NBA ALL-STAR GAME: Charlotte, North Carolina
By: blackfoot NAP - Feb 7, 2019

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sources: Nets trading star guard Kyrie Irving to Mavericks
Irving has played fewer than 150 games combined over the past four seasons, but he remained a max-level player when he was on the court. Irving is averaging 27.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists this season on excellent efficiency.

Irving has been seeking a deal in the neighborhood of a four-year, $198.5 million maximum extension available to him until June 30, sources said. He also is eligible to sign a two-year, $83 million extension with the Mavericks until June 30.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sources: Mat Ishbia purchase of Suns, Mercury to be official soon
Ishbia becoming the team's official owner by the Feb. 9 trade deadline will clear the way for him to oversee the team's deals with the front office.

NBA board of governers approves sale of Suns, Mercury to Mat Ishbia
Ishbia is buying a 57% controlling stake for $2.28 billion, sources said, with Robert Sarver selling his 37% stake for $1.48 billion. Even after taxes, Sarver is expected to clear nearly double the amount that he and a group paid for the team in 2004 -- then a record $401 million from former Suns owner Jerry Colangelo.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James passes Kareem Abdul-Jabbar NBA scoring record
James entered the game with 38,352 points, needing 36 to overtake Abdul-Jabbar. He finished the night with 38 points on 13-of-20 shooting (4-of-6 from 3) to go along with 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals.

"I write 'The Man In The Arena' on my shoe every single night from Theodore Roosevelt," James said afterward. "Tonight, I actually felt like I was sitting on top of the arena when that shot went in, and the roar from the crowd. I'm not sure if I would be able to feel that feeling again, unless it's a game-winning Finals shot.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sources: Nets trading star guard Kyrie Irving to Mavericks
Irving has played fewer than 150 games combined over the past four seasons, but he remained a max-level player when he was on the court. Irving is averaging 27.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists this season on excellent efficiency.

Irving has been seeking a deal in the neighborhood of a four-year, $198.5 million maximum extension available to him until June 30, sources said. He also is eligible to sign a two-year, $83 million extension with the Mavericks until June 30.

Kyrie Irving felt lack of 'transparency' by Nets' front office
Irving averaged 27.1 points and 5.8 assists in 143 games for the Nets, but the focus was far more often on off-court issues than on the eight-time All-Star's offensive brilliance.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James passes Kareem Abdul-Jabbar NBA scoring record
James entered the game with 38,352 points, needing 36 to overtake Abdul-Jabbar. He finished the night with 38 points on 13-of-20 shooting (4-of-6 from 3) to go along with 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals.

"I write 'The Man In The Arena' on my shoe every single night from Theodore Roosevelt," James said afterward. "Tonight, I actually felt like I was sitting on top of the arena when that shot went in, and the roar from the crowd. I'm not sure if I would be able to feel that feeling again, unless it's a game-winning Finals shot.

NBA All-Time Leaders - Points

Top-5
No.1: LeBron James - 38,390
No.2: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 38,387
No.3: Karl Molone - 36,928
No.4: Kobe Bryant - 33,643
No.5: Michael Jordan - 32,292

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sources: Suns acquiring Kevin Durant in blockbuster deal with Nets
The deal delivers Durant to the desert to partner with Devin Booker, Chris Paul and Deandre Ayton and ends the great superstar experiment in Brooklyn. Durant, Kyrie Irving and James Harden all arrived to conquer the NBA together, and they all left on the muscle of trade requests. They played a total of 16 games together.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Sources: Lakers land D'Angelo Russell in three-team trade

The Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to trade Russell Westbrook to the Utah Jazz and reacquire point guard D'Angelo Russell from the Minnesota Timberwolves in a three-team, eight-player trade, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski on Wednesday. The Lakers also get Malik Beasley and Jarred Vanderbilt in the trade, while the Timberwolves will receive guards Mike Conley and Nickeil Alexander-Walker and picks, sources said. In addition to Westbrook, the Jazz will receive Juan Toscano-Anderson, Damian Jones and a 2027 Lakers first-round pick that is top-four protected, sources said. If the Lakers' pick to the Jazz is not conveyed in 2027 -- if it falls in the top four -- it will convert to a 2027 second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Zach Lowe.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kobe Bryant jersey from MVP seasons sells for over $5.8 million
A signed Kobe Bryant jersey, worn during his lone MVP season in 2007-08, has sold for $5,849,700 with Sotheby's, a record for any Bryant item. It's the second most expensive basketball jersey ever sold.

When a jersey worn in Bryant's rookie season -- signed as well -- sold for $3.69 million in May 2021, it was the highest-selling basketball jersey of all time.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sources: Matisse The bulls to Blazers; Hornets Jalen McDaniels to Sixers
McDaniels, 25, is an athletic wing who has blossomed in his fourth NBA season, averaging a career high in minutes (26.7), points (10.6) and steals (1.2). - Thybulle is one of the league's most explosive defenders and gives the Blazers another rangy wing to run alongside Damian Lillard.

Source: Warriors trade James Wiseman; Hawks get Saddiq Bey
The Golden State Warriors are trading center James Wiseman to the Detroit Pistons as part of a multiteam deal that sends Saddiq Bey to the Atlanta Hawks and Gary Payton II from the Portland Trail Blazers back to the Warriors, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski on Thursday.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Michael Jordan donates $10M to Make-A-Wish for 60th birthday

Six-time NBA champion Michael Jordan is celebrating his 60th birthday on Friday by making a $10 million donation to Make-A-Wish. It is the largest donation ever received from an individual in the organization's 43-year history. Jordan, now the owner of the NBA's Charlotte Hornets, first supported Make-A-Wish in 1989. He has granted hundreds of wishes to children all over the world and remains one of the most requested celebrity wish granters. He was named Make-A-Wish chief wish ambassador in 2008 for what the organization called the "life-changing impacts he has had on wish kids and their families."

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

*NBA (2)*​