MY NEIGHBOURS TOOK THEIR XMAS LIGHTS DOWN

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Instead of taking down my decorations, I just go out and find a few more stray cats to adopt.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Don't take them down, TURN THEM ON!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I DO (the indoor ones, the neighbors and cops made me turn off the outdoor)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I KNOW, EH?
when there were two of us, it was ok, but once we were the ONLY house left on the street I had to bow to conventionality's pressure. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Tell them you are the recipient of THREE default medals, and you can damn well keep your Christmas lights up year 'round if you want!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
One thing I like about apartment living, is that generally speaking, you avoid social interaction with your neighbours.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
One thing I like about apartment living, is that generally speaking, you avoid social interaction with your neighbours.

Indeed. My last landlady actually held picnics at the apartment for the tenants to try and foster social interactions between neighbors. As you can imagine it was horrible. Luckily I was able to grab some free pizza and soda and manage to escape with very little awkward social interaction.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Loktar, you should have been going to those picnics. You could have found yourself a SUGAR MAMMA.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, you should have been going to those picnics. You could have found yourself a SUGAR MAMMA.

I'd rather eat some Sugar Daddies.

And I did go to those picnics. Went for a quick swim, grabbed some free food, got in minimal awkward social interaction, and left very quickly.