Moving a ton of shit

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Just browsing a moment ago as I have to buy a BIG TRUCK for my garden.

noticed this:
5416.imgcache.png

Why would you invest in a serious amount of blue toilet fluid and a big garden truck? and "frequently bought together?" Mmmmmm

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Depending on what exactly is in blue toilet fluid, it sounds like body disposal to me!

So...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I can live with bought together. It's the frequently part that bothers me. Especially if Fiddlemiff is right.

How often is Fiddlemiff right?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Holy shit. Seems like a lot of pressure though. I'd probably throw in a couple errors here and there to keep people off my back.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought I was the only one who knew this secret!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe commercial airline pilots are buying them together -- the blue liquid is what the passengers' waste gets frozen in, and the pilots like to aim for garden trollies when they make the drop...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Nah. Pilots are too busy making sure the chemtrails are released at the proper time and over the correct locations.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well there was that time I said John Travolta asked me for sex.

According to this massive pile of money I now slosh about in rather than using boring old furniture, that time I was wrong.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Here's the thing - I don't think whether or not you asked is the issue. The fact that he'd likely agree if you had has greater bearing.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Travolta raped me...I watched Battlefield Earth!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:rimshot: