More reasons Tesco sucks (long!)

whisky

Boobie inspector
The day I came back from not punching a gobby twat was the day my wife bought a new phone from tesco, a samsung taco, with what they assured us was a pay monthly scheme, where 10 quid gives you 40 pounds worth of credit.

And for two pounds a week from that credit you could get unlimited internet access, sure it eats into your credit, but still leaves you with 32 quid a month for texts and phone calls.

So we get it home, nice shiney phone, touch screen, we ring up t mobile and ask for her old number to be transfered to teh new phone, we ring up tesco to activate the phone and ask them to activate the internet connection, they say its already on.

We go on the internet for an hour or so, then I decide to check the credit, on a whim.

8 quid of the fourty already gone, and no, they hadnt taken all four weeks at once, the credit had gone on a per minute use of the internet.

Jenny reads something that suggests the unlimited internet only starts on the monday after you buy, so we dont use it for the internet, monday comes, still didnt use it, so today Jenny is looking on the internet (at home) and finds out this particular phone doesnt have unlimited internet, despite four seperate people at tesco saying it did, and it being the primary reason for her getting the phone (against my advice, I didnt think it was a good deal)

So now she has to cancel the phone, because its useless to her, the phone number swap is too far gone to cancel, so that has to still go ahead, then swap it back, which will take the best part of a week, because she cancelled the phone the 40 pound credit goes back to teh orignal ten quid, and the full 8 she spent is taken off that.

Plus she still had six quid left on her old t mobile phone, which she wasted because she was expecting not to have to use her old phone any more, so she has no credit on her old phone, which will stop working tommorow anyway when the number is removed.

The gist of this is, dont ever buy a phone from tesco, and if you absolutely have to, dont waste any credit you have on your old phone, because chances are you will be going back to it very quickly.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"Samsung Taco" sounds like one of those made-up brand names from Nathan Barley.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
IT WAS YTHE TESCO GANGS THEY STOLE MY BABY BOY