Mod Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizer

TK addict
Ah, there's no "ignore user" function in this software, is there?

The problem is, the mods probably won't do it, and the poster will realize that their posts had the desired effect, which will have the predictable outcome...

Looks like they're banned. No karma symbol...

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yeah fuck you Wizer, I don't care what you say. If Dork Lord can be a whiny ass bitch about shit floods then I can make one tiny request about one idiot poster you mo fo!

wizer

TK addict
Calling one a bitch does not help your case any. Maybe next time. Or not.

And here I am thinking that when I get back to this thread there will be all these pretty green comment boxes under my posts.

Now what am I gonna do?!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
And here I am thinking that when I get back to this thread there will be all these pretty green comment boxes under my posts.

Now what am I gonna do?!

become An Hero?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LC, d'you still want the posts to be split from that thread, or is using "ignore "enough?

*is being serious for once*

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Yeah fuck you Wizer, I don't care what you say. If Dork Lord can be a whiny ass bitch about shit floods then I can make one tiny request about one idiot poster you mo fo!

Fuck you, Love Cunt! I have nothing to do with this issue, and am rarely here to defend myself!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
LC, d'you still want the posts to be split from that thread, or is using "ignore "enough?

*is being serious for once*

Yes, but then it was quoted, so then what? I'll just start a new thread. Grrrr I don't know. WTF?! I hate making fucking requests! I never ever hardly ever ask for what I WANT! THIS IS SOOO HARD ILY!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I hate making fucking requests! I never ever hardly ever ask for what I WANT! THIS IS SOOO HARD ILY!

Awww, honey, then it is high time to learn that! It's fun, and once you've overcome your sense of guilt, you will love to make unreasonable demands and watch how people will squirm and swear in order to try and meet them!
(Except for me, of course. I am very skilled in ignoring demands. It's a gift, believe me.)

BTW I did more than whine and bitch about teh flooding, I gave up my I'LL NEVER STOP MENTALITY spaming and SPAMCAPITALISH WAYS to prevent future floods ;)
Worst deal ever. IMO. I miss BOTH :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.