Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Former Bon Jovi bassist, founding member Alec John Such dies​

WireAP_42a33f27faa848849a0f775d5d165d5d_16x9_992.jpg

NEW YORK -- Alec John Such, the bassist and a founding member of the iconic rock band Bon Jovi, has died. He was 70.
The group on Sunday announced the death of Such, the New Jersey band's bassist from 1983 to 1994. No details on when or how Such died were immediately available. A publicist for singer-songwriter Jon Bon Jovi didn't immediately respond to messages.

Musical tribute thread in TK Media Center

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Dr Dave

pillzlol

jack

Joe Turkel, actor in 'The Shining,' dead at 94​

AAZ63Ru.img

Joe Turkel, actor in "The Shining", has died at 94, Fox News Digital confirmed Friday.

"So sad to share that great friend and client Joe Turkel has passed away," Chris Carbaugh, a representative for Turkel said.

"Joe was a lightning bolt and he was very passionate to talk about films, baseball and life. Every time we spoke he was quick to crack a bad joke and make me laugh."

jack

RIP. God Bless him. Just the best.

GettyImages-1195327829c.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Read the replies too

CaptainWacky

jack

'Sopranos' actor Tony Sirico, known for role as Paulie Walnuts, dead at 79​

Tony Sirico was a tremendous, one-of-a-kind talent. On The Sopranos, his legendary performance as the unwavering Paulie Walnuts cemented him as an icon, beloved for his one-liners and steadfast devotion. He will be sorely missed by the HBO family.

293068207_10160804012848933_5967220134887295685_n.jpg

jack

Larry Storch Dies: ‘F Troop’ Star Was 99​

AAZmkla.img

Larry Storch, who was best known for playing Corporal Randolph Agarn in the two seasons of 1960s sitcom F Troop, has died at the age of 99.

A statement announcing his passing was posted on his Facebook page on July 8, reading, “It is with the heaviest of hearts that we share with you the news our beloved Larry passed away in his sleep overnight. We are shocked and at a loss for words at the moment. Please remember he loved each and every one of you and wouldn’t want you to cry over his passing. He is reunited with his wife Norma and his beloved F Troop cast and so many friends and family.”

For his work on F Troop, Storch was nominated for an Emmy in 1967 for Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Comedy Series. With nearly 250 credits to his name, his TV roles also include guest spots on Days of Our Lives, Married… with Children, Knight Rider. He also appeared in multiple episodes of Fantasy Island (the 1970s version), CHiPs, The Love Boat, The Ghost Busters, and Out of the Inkwell.

Storch also voiced characters on Garfield and Friends, Foofur, the ’70s Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Brady Kids, and Groovie Goolies.

CaptainWacky

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
David Warner was a great actor. Brilliant in everything. Awesome in Chain of Command but I'm always reminded of his decapitation scene in The Omen.

Paul Sorvino has just gone as well. Given the rule of three who will be the third?

jack

'Leave It To Beaver' actor Tony Dow dies at 77 after cancer battle: 'A beautiful soul'​

AAZZGYo.img

jack

LOL I guess his wife thought he was dead, reported it to the news as such, but he wasn't.WEIRD