Mac vs. PC: The Comic

The Question

Eternal
20060513.jpg

:lol:

Ishcabittle

How does that card compare to the NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 512MB?

speck

considering that THE SAINT (if, indeed, that is your real name) is asking me about Macs, I find that very funny.

The Question

Eternal
You forget, my idea of "brand loyalty" is just about as mercenary as it gets. And it IS a damn funny comic. :)

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
That's the best cartoon I've read in a while. I laughed out loud.

Wish that would be the next commercial with those two fucktards.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That was great

Alex Buchet

The Saint said:
This has none of the wit or charm of the Mac commercials. I mean, clearly some of the points that it makes are valid, but it's simply not funny. John Hodgman has a great comic presence that apparently was lost on Tim Buckley.

jack

Well, you love the cock of Anthropo Rail, so I can see why this may be a little above you on the humor level.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
jack said:
Well, you love the cock of Anthropo Rail, so I can see why this may be a little above you on the humor level.

Quite. I'm not sure what the deal is with that Anthropo Rail malarky but it's not funny in the slighest. You can see that it's trying desperatley to be as well. Tragic really.

Alex Buchet

Mentalist said:
Quite. I'm not sure what the deal is with that Anthropo Rail malarky but it's not funny in the slighest. You can see that it's trying desperatley to be as well. Tragic really.
Be that as it may, the parody featured in this thread cuts as keenly as a blunt spoon.

jack

You're the only one that thinks so :D

You Dance well though, I must say.

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
I disagree with the comic. I believe that there are more viruses for PC because everybody hates microsoft whereas everyone loves Mac. Chances are that the people who use PC's don't know how to make a virus.

The Question

Eternal
foil1212 said:
I disagree with the comic. I believe that there are more viruses for PC because everybody hates microsoft whereas everyone loves Mac. Chances are that the people who use PC's don't know how to make a virus.

Go see a doctor as quickly as possible, you've obviously managed to lodge your crack pipe in your sinus cavity.

jack

It's still funny, because it's true!

The Question

Eternal
foil1212 said:
no, I believe I just have good taste.

foil1212 said:
Chances are that the people who use PC's don't know how to make a virus.

Stupidity on that level comes only from head trauma or a crack pipe. Either way, see a doctor.