Logging in and logging out.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's the new Wilson sport! He's so owned he logs in to try to spam and then logs out when he gets beat at his own game! Then he logs back in and waits.

:bigass:

jack

It's the new Wilson sport! He's so owned he logs in to try to spam and then logs out when he gets beat at his own game! Then he logs back in and waits.

7 times today, and you switched accounts thinking no one saw. :bigass: 7 hours out of 9 so far. AWESOME!!!!!

I'm glad you have to be here 24/7 to try to spam and fail at it. You may be here because of me, but I'm not here because of you *tee-hee*

Great fun, actually.

jack

8 times today by old "24/7"

200.gif

jack

You may be here because of me (LOL) But I'm not here because of you. Nice to keep you going 24/7. I know you have no other life than here at TK.

jack

9 times today and been lurking all night and morning.

Sure have you doing exactly what I want. Nice keeping you on here 24/7 chasing your tail

200.gif

jack

jack

4 times today so far. Still....nothing to contribute but spam, trolling and bullshit

200.gif

jack

It's fun to make you DANCE!

jack

4th time today. Gee, I wonder which fake account logged in?

Hint: I already know based on the lurking :bigass: It was funny yesterday when the gay account was spamming up the badlands and when Dershocka appeared guess who disappeared and guess who started posting?

200.gif

jack

Just like I called it :bigass:

200.gif

jack

5 times today so far and boy is he angry :bigass:

200.gif

jack

200.gif

jack

jack

18 hours today.

That's almost a record!

jack

You should see someone about your anger and jealousy issues little man.

200.gif

jack

5 times today. SO owned.
200.gif

jack

200.gif
:gagh:

jack

200.gif

jack

12 times today, poor pathetic loser. I keep you dancing 24/7

200.gif

jack