Lizard conspiracy

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TRUE STORY.

The lizards are conspiring with DirecTV. I deduced their dastardly plot last night when attempting to tune into the SyFy channel. Tho there was not a cloud in the sky, all I received was the "searching for satellite signal" signal. I checked several other channels and STRANGELY some of them came in as they always have, and some did not. MYSTERIOUSLY it was only the channels I wanted to watch which failed. I called up DirecTV in a panic, the nice lady talked me through some satellite tests, THEN she said I'd have to schedule a service call because some wires might be loose... I hesitated, she said the problem wouldn't go away on its own, still I hesitated (becoming SUSPICIOUS), I told her I'd call her back to schedule the service call. She replied CHIPPERLY, OK have a nice day! I hung up the phone, and began searching for a flashlight (TORCH, OK? :rwmad: ) with working batteries. I went outside and tiptoed into the backyard... lo and behold a LIZARD was camped out on my satellite dish, craftily blocking only the satellites which provide the channels I wanted to see. He tightened his grip but he was no match for me, I flicked him off the satellite dish with a triumphant laugh.

FIN

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Its a Reptilian conspiracy! A few years ago a fleet of Frogs and their lilypad spaceship lasers carved a landing pad on the back of my head. People think I'm crazy and say its just a bald patch, just genetics, but I know the truth. Watch the swamps, watch the skies.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The Royal family are lizard people.

Most world leaders either are lizard people, or were put into power by lizard people or their agents.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Obama isn't one, but his wife is.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Don't be daft, Obama's not a lizard, he's the anti-christ. Duuuuuuuh, it's obvious!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IS IT CASSIE? NO, I THINK IT'S SHEENA QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe only the Anti-Christ can save us from the lizards. BUT AT WHAT PRICE?

Mirah

I love you
Woa. I did not read this thread before I posted about my Salamander Cassie I swear! But when I was in Florida (Best week ever) I remember my friends driveway there were a whole bunch of lizards and snakes and creatures. And sometimes they would dry out and die in the sun, and then thier car would drive over them and you would hear the bones crush.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
A lizard keeps showing me his money. What should I do?