Life sucks

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Red Bulls drunk over the last 40 hours: 17.
Red Bulls left: 1.
Hours of work left: 21.5 max.
Hours of sleep I can probably get during those hours: 2 max.

I should really, really, really get my time management in order. At least if all goes according to plan and I get through this and a few other things go my way, I won't have to do this crap again for the next three years. Unlikely though. :(

whisky

Boobie inspector
If I drank that much red bull I'd be peeing every five minutes.

Seph

Retired Account
and a heart attack

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
I also drank plenty of ice tea. Did pee on average about 6 times per 24 hours but not really any worse than that.

Food I ate: 2 pizzas, 2 mini-calzones, 520g of chicken sticks, 2 chicken breast sandwiches, 1 portion of chicken noodles
Food left: 1 portion of mah meh

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The worst part about missing days' worth of sleep is that the sleep you get when you finally collapse into bed after you're all done, the sleep isn't even satisfying.

Are you done with all your finals, at least?

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Finals are for suckers. Haven't had a proper exam in over a year (don't count this exchange bullshit I had last December even though I did get the grades instead of just pass/fail). The only thing I've had left since December was a 50 page paper. First page written: last weekend.

Admittedly, I did do quite a bit of research and "preliminary" thinking but it's all once again based on my brilliance and capacity for pain. It's going to be a very "interesting" week to say the least, though. No sleep this night, get up Tuesday at 5 a.m. to catch a 7 a.m. flight and then run on no more than 4 hours of sleep until Friday.

I guess I'll sleep around 14 hours from Friday to Saturday.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Life is a construct. Transcend to non-life today.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Switch from Red Bull to meth!

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
TO DO LIST
- INTRODUCTION - 2 pages
- EXPLANATION OF TERMS - 1 page
- PRIVATE BANKING - 2 pages (0.5 written)
- INTERMEDIATE CONCLUSION - 1 page
- LIECHTENSTEIN FINANCIAL MARKET - 3 pages (2.5 written)
- APPLICATION - 6 pages (2.5 written)
- CONCLUSION - 3 pages
- PROOF READ

For those of you counting, yes that's 12.5 pages. That'll actually get me above my allowed limit of 50 pages. :D

TIME LEFT: roughly 10 hours

Yeah, I'm that good. Hopefully.

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Moving ahead alright with my to do list but it's becoming increasingly clear that I'm not going to get any sleep. :(

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
5:30 a.m.
It's getting light outside. I'm too old for this.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HANG IN THERE CTMELVITAL!

Your name sounds like a pill spammer.

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
It all worked out, timewise. Almost certainly the lowpoint of my academic career and my least proud accomplishment but at least i handed it in before the deadline. Oh, and it only contribues liike 20% to my total B.A. degree! :mad:

Obviously, I'm completely fucked now and yet I have to get up at 5 am again (ie less than 6 hours from now) to catch a flight but it was worth it to finally get to see STAR TREK TONIGHT. YAY!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
LIECHTENSTEIN FINANCIAL MARKET - 3 pages (2.5 written)

Shame you're already mostly done on that. I could of given you a hand. I'm an expert on the Liechtenstein economy.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Lichtenstein was a boozy swine!