Lewis Hamilton Recalls Being Called N-Word At School, 'Most Difficult Time'

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Lewis Hamilton Recalls Being Called N-Word At School, 'Most Difficult Time'

Formula 1 superstar Lewis Hamilton is opening up on the racism and bullying he faced as a kid ... saying his classmates called him the N-word during "the most traumatizing and most difficult part of my life." The 7-time world champion made a rare podcast appearance with "On Purpose with Jay Shetty" this week where he spoke about the impact his childhood experiences had on his life." I was already being bullied at the age of six," Hamilton said. "I think at the time of that particular school, I was probably one of three kids of color and just bigger and stronger bullying kids were throwing me around a lot of the time." 38-year-old Hamilton -- who is mixed-race -- said the way his peers treated him made him question his identity and sense of belonging claiming people even threw bananas at him and used the N-word "just so relaxed." Hamilton is now dedicated to using his platform for good, including promoting diversity throughout the sport he's been dominating for years.

Click Here For Full Story[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Lewis Hamilton Says He Had Bananas Thrown At Him In School When Talking About Racist Bullying During Childhood

British race car driver Lewis Hamilton shared that going to school as a child was one of the most challenging times in his life due to the racism he faced from his peers. The 38-year-old appeared as a guest on Jay Shetty’s On Purpose podcast, where he discussed his life growing up in England. During the sit-down, he shared the parts of his childhood that helped shape the man he is today. One of the tribulations was his being traumatized by bullying that began when he was 6. The seven-time Formula One world champion revealed the hardest thing to do to be who he is today. Hamilton felt the system was against him—in addition, not seeing people that looked like him in history.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Lewis Hamilton could be replaced by fellow British F1 ace if new deal not finalised

Lewis Hamilton could be replaced at Mercedes by fellow Briton Lando Norris, according to Karun Chandhok. The Sky Sports F1 host revealed Norris could be Mercedes “number one pick” and may take Hamilton's seat once the seven-time champion retires from F1.

Click Here For Full Story

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
1425027.gif