LC!

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yas...tis unethical to bind the boys in this feud 'other' LC.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Of course, this may be a red herring.

Link to cumcme:

http://www.eylulguzelyurtlu.com/guestbookentries2.htm

Name: CLAIRE
Email: WWW.CUMCME@HOTMAÝL.COM
Date: Wed Apr 13 07:57:17 BST 2005

and

Name: CLAIRE A.K.A: TROUBLE MAKER
Email: ???????????
Date: Wed Apr 13 11:24:08 BST 2005
ELLY??? I CANT HEAR U GAL ANSWER ME?? AM MISSIN U GAL ALOT!!!! I KNW WE HAD OUR FÝGHTS N D DAYS WERE WE JST CYED EVERYDAY WE GOT TOLD OFF 4PASSIN NOTES( OF COURSE IF WE WERE M8S DAT DAY OR NOT) B4 I KNW U I WOZ DIS SCARED GAL DAT DIDNT KNW HOW 2 STAND UP 4HERSELF U SHOWED ME AND ALWAYZ TOLD ME 2B STRONG COZ U WERE DERE 2HELP!!! I LUVED U WIF ALL MA HART EVEN THO WE FOUGHT LIKE CAT AND DOG SUMTIMES. WEN I WAZ SAD 1DAY \' Y R U TRYING 2FIT IN WEN U LIKE ME WERE BORN 2 STAND OUT?\' DAY B4 U LEFT US 2GO 2 A BETTA PLACE U N ME MADE UP AND U HUGED ME N SED STAY STRONG N B HAPPY 4EVA. I JST WANNA SEY \' D WORLD IS A LONELY SAD AND BORING PLACE WIFOUT I HOPE WERE U ARE IS PERFECT WIF U\' I LUV U AND MISS U VERY MUCH! SEND ME UR ADRESS WEN U GET SETTLED K BABE laterz................... CLAÝRE XXXXX

Which makes me wonder: "What kind of guest book am I looking at?"

Eylul Guzelyurtluhtm

The Story
ENGLISH

The bodies of Elmaz Guzelyurtlu, 52, his wife Zerin, 50, and their 15-year-old daughter were found beside the main Larnaca-Nicosia motorway early on Saturday.

They were all still wearing pyjamas and had been shot at close range, prompting Cypriot police to suggest they had been the victims of a Mafia-style hit.

Link to news story.

Picture of Eylul:
closeup.jpg

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Eylul = I lul ?

It keeps getting stranger!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I disagree. I doubt the link(s) I posted have anything to do with the picture you received, or the sender. I don't know how long it takes before Hotmail recycles dormant email accounts, but the stuff I quoted is dated 2005. The murders seem to have taken place in Cyprus.