Kevin Durant to debut for Suns on Wednesday vs. Hornets: I got my ticket!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Kevin Durant to debut for Suns on Wednesday vs. Hornets

Kevin Durant will make his debut with the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets, the team announced Tuesday. Durant has been out with an MCL sprain since Jan. 8 but has been working out with his new teammates for the past two weeks. He was able to get several long practices in, including Tuesday, which was an important part of his process. The Suns will face a Hornets team on a five-game win streak, but they just lost star point guard LaMelo Ball for the season after he suffered a fracture in his right ankle on Monday night.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
YES! I got tickets for tonights game. Before game time I'll be hanging out with Michael Jordan (The Hornets owner/ The NBA's G.O.A.T), Fantasia, LaMelo Ball, Clyde Simmons (A Philadelphia Eagles who played along side Reggie White). Petty Pablo (Rapper) among others.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Synaesthesia

So how'd meeting all those stars go?

Tell us all about it.

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

I especially want to know what it was like hanging with Petey Pablo and Fantasia. Not to mention Michael Jordan! How exciting!!

Tell us EVERYTHING!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kevin Phoenix vs. Charlotte
Durant scored 23 points on 10-of-15 shooting in his Suns debut, helping Phoenix snap the Charlotte Hornets’ five-game winning streak with a wire-to-wire 105-91 victory Wednesday night. - The Hornets played without LaMelo Ball, who underwent season sending surgery on Wednesday to repair a fracture in his right ankle.

Charlotte Hornets Schedule

Synaesthesia

YES! I got tickets for tonights game. Before game time I'll be hanging out with Michael Jordan (The Hornets owner/ The NBA's G.O.A.T), Fantasia, LaMelo Ball, Clyde Simmons (A Philadelphia Eagles who played along side Reggie White). Petty Pablo (Rapper) among others.

Fuck Kevin Durant. What about this? First you try to bury it, then you try to bury the SF thread. You suck as a troll though.

Tell us about the stars you hung out with.

Synaesthesia

Fuck Kevin Durant. What about this? First you try to bury it, then you try to bury the SF thread. You suck as a troll though.

Tell us about the stars you hung out with.

Otherwise, you suck as a poster and a troll