JESUS CHRIST Dirk.

Why are you archiving threads that pwns people like Jack, Loktar and Seph in the badlands?

JESUS CHRIST

If you spent as much time looking for a job as you do posting on the internet, don't you think you would be employed by now?

How dare you speak to me with that tone. You're not man enough to take care of yourself. PRAY and look for work. That's your mission for tommorow.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
How dare you speak to me with that tone. You're not man enough to take care of yourself.

Your words would carry more weight if they weren't coming from a stupid cupcakeer who is so pathetic he has to create duals to bolster the illusion of friends. If your shitass hyperboard was populated by more than your duals there would be no need to password protect it. No other board uses such retarded registration approval.

So sorry I can't take career advice from someone who has failed at life. You lost your Hummer, your wife, and your fish shop all because of your pathetic 10 year obsession/jealousy of jack. The only thing you're successful at is dodging questions and spewing bullshit when someone hits you with the truth.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Guess he told you, huh Ganky?

JESUS CHRIST

If you spent as much time looking for a job as you do posting on the internet, don't you think you would be employed by now?

How dare you speak to me with that tone. You're not man enough to take care of yourself. PRAY and look for work. That's your mission for tommorow.

That was great advice you gave to Loktar.

PRAY and look for work. That's your mission for tommorow.

Think he'll do it?

The Next Big Thing
:bigass:

jack

What you having for lunch Loktar?

geedis

JESUS CHRIST Dirk. Why are you archiving threads that pwns people like Jack, Loktar and Seph in the badlands?

Good question.

Dirk Funk gives butt hugs to his friends and they take it in the ass

geedis

Butt hugger? I'ma tell yo' mama. Find a job.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Butt hugger? I'ma tell yo' mama. Find a job.

Go ahead. she's the one that insisted I get hooked up to cable and internet as soon as I moved back in. Even offered to pay a few bucks more for DVR.

going tommorrow to get my gov't handout and cheese. I is gonna be a regular cupcakea!

jack

Good thing you noticed. :D

JESUS CHRIST

Your words would carry more weight if they weren't coming from a stupid cupcakeer who is so pathetic he has to create duals to bolster the illusion of friends. If your shitass hyperboard was populated by more than your duals there would be no need to password protect it. No other board uses such retarded registration approval.

GOD knows I tried. Your comments doesn't make since, but I see you still have Blackfoot on your mind. I bet you see Blackfoot peeping around corners in your wicked dreams.

JESUS will only help those who helps their self.

AMEN!

Don't let saten fool you, because in the end he'll never rule you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
GOD knows I tried. Your comments doesn't make since, but I see you still have Blackfoot on your mind. I bet you see Blackfoot peeping around corners in your wicked dreams.

JESUS will only help those who helps their self.

AMEN!

Don't let saten fool you, because in the end he'll never rule you.

They don't make since. But they do make sense.