Jack, did you burn TKR again?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
This Account Has Been Suspended and you must contact the hosting company to resolve this matter. We can be contacted at [email protected] or through a ticket request from your client loging page.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Good question.

Went over there to play in that wonderful arcade and the doors were shut.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
been that way a couple weeks now. I assumed Jack got tired of it since nobody was posting...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
been that way a couple weeks now. I assumed Jack got tired of it since nobody was posting...

Thats what happens when you try and build a site around radio shows and the discussion of music and television but the posters are more interested in spamming and arcades.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I havent gotten around to paying the rent this month is all. I'm pretty busy, and it's SO hard to push the paypal button.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Psst, Aque--

If you're only going to hang around to drop karma comments, you might as well just participate and post in threads.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Try not to burn all your pubes off?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Hey now. Just because YOUR fire went out doesn't mean I'm about to go jump in one to satisfy your monthly bitchfits.

Seph

Retired Account
still on the blob then?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LOL

I'm so gonna die for bumping this...

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LOL

I'm so gonna die for bumping this...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
How do you manage to be so intensely, consistently boring all the time, Bick?

Is there a special routine you have in the morning, or is it just a natural defensive mechanism that smug, socially-unaware permavirgins develop after a couple decades?