Jack cant view the board

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It says his IP address is banned.

This something screwy happen or is really banned again?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Robert Loggia and Dr Dave also IMd me that the board's been down for them, but they were getting "Server not found" messages.

I sometimes get that too lately, but most times, if I just hit Refresh once or twice, the board comes up for me. Not sure what the who or where yet...

Seph

Retired Account
statement frm jack....

4:08pmJack
well, it says I'm IP banned from both home computers, my work computer wont let me access the site, I dont get it?

If I proxy in I can see the site, but these IP's have been flagged for some reason

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've been having some problems too, TK is very slow, and sometimes I get the server not found message.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Same as Eggs for me - if I hit refresh TK comes up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Interestingly, the refresh thing only works on my laptop. I still can't access the board from my work computer, which sits 2 feets away from my laptop.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I've had zero problems getting on this board... which is a refreshing change.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I finally could access this thread. I've had to proxy in, and when trying to access this thread from the outside forum, it boots me to a bizarre Henoch thread in Archives.

Seph

Retired Account
!?!?! NOT THE hEnOcH !!!@!{!}}+! ARChIVes

jack

What's interesting is how easily I logged in from a "fresh" computer. That is,one with a different IP than I usually use. No issues at all.

jack

From my home computer yes. This one is a laptop, using a wireless router that the apartment complex provides.

jack

It will be interesting to see what happens when I get home. In the meantime I has my baby granddaughter to play with all day =)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I have gone through the banned IP ranges and the last IP you posted from pre-proxy doesnt match any of them, Unless your IP changed for whatever reason, it's not banned. If it happens again, have someone PM me the IP thats showing up as banned and I'll check again. (Or proxy in and PM it to me.)

;)
mm