It was stupid in Buffy season seven when they kicked her out

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember because she had them attack the vineyard to get Caleb and a few redshirts died so Giles and Faith and even Dawnie turned on Buffy and kicked her out her own home? That was stupid and shoulnd't have happened.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Remember because she had them attack the vineyard to get Caleb and a few redshirts died so Giles and Faith and even Dawnie turned on Buffy and kicked her out her own home? That was stupid and shoulnd't have happened.

spike becoming soft was stupid, xander becoming fat and useless, that is all for now

CaptainWacky

Well I guess there was no choice but to make Xander fat since Nicholas Brendan was fat...I remember one late episode where he was in bed with Anya and it looked ridiculous since Emma Caulfield was in her annorexic phase. But yearh, there's no excuse for how they made Xander so useless. The last Xander centric episode was right at the start of season five (The Replacement)!

The only good stuff he did in season 7 was his speech to Dawn about her being special and his speech about Buffy before he lost his eye (season 7 had a lot of speeches.)

The problem with Spike is that he became so popular they had to keep having him back and making him cooler and come up with reasons why Buffy didn't just kill him so eventually he just became a good guy. I like season four Spike the most where he's still evil but works with the Scoobie because he enjoys violence.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Xander would've been awesome in Conversations with Dead People (which is probably the best episode of Season 7) if he was actually in Conversations with Dead People (which is probably the best episode of Season 7).

CaptainWacky

And if Amber Benson had come back, but apparently she was uncomfortable playing a villain or some shit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, season 7 had a lot of problems. But there wasn't much left to do with the characters after they got put through the season 6 grinder.

I think they all should have moved to Wisteria Lane and spent their time killing Desperate Zombie Housewives.

I remember the episode of Perfect Strangers where the king came to visit, and they had to say a knock-knock joke when he entered. Silly king! You so crazy.

CaptainWacky

They...did?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Spike would have been a far more credible character if he was on a Space Hopper in every scene (escpecially the attempted rape scene).

CaptainWacky