Is The Cowboys Dak Prescott playing with extra pressure on him?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dak Prescott 0-1. Cooper Rush 4-1.

YES!!..If Dak is that guy we think he is, its time for him to STEP UP! and earn that money. I was never a fan of black quarterbacks, but Dak doesn't fit the typical black QB. Not the Michael Vick or Lamar Jackson type. I'm not convinced that Dak can lead The Cowboys to The Super Bowl. It would be nice if Americas Team could resurrect Tony Romo.<<<I didn't like Romo when he played.

Dallas Cowboys (4-2) Schedule

Week 7: Oct. 23 vs. Detroit (1-4)
Week 8: Oct. 30 vs. Chicago (2-4)
Week 9: Nov. 7 Bye

Dallas should be (6-2) before their bye week, if not, OMG!!!!

Its on you DAK! Its all you BRO!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Detroit (6) @ Dallas (24)

Ezekiel Elliott (57 yards on 15 carries) ran for two 1-yard touchdowns and Tony Pollard rushed 12 times for 83 yards. Dak Prescott (19 of 25 for 207 yards) threw for a score in his return from injury while the Dallas Cowboys leaned on their defense again in a 24-6 victory over the Detroit Lions. - Goff was 21 of 26 for 228 yards. Williams was effective with 79 yards on 15 carries, but had the critical mistake that kept the Lions from taking a fourth-quarter lead. The Lions (1-5) got a solid showing for three quarters from the NFL's worst defense, but coach Dan Campbell fell to 0-11-1 on the road with the Lions.

Click Here For Full Story

I was a little worried during the first half. Luckily the defense, Elliott and Pollard played well, I guest. With the soft schedule coming before the bye week Dak should be 2-1 as a starter. The key to Dallas getting to The Super Bowl is Elliott and Pollard. At some point during the season the defense will not come through.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dak Prescott 2-1, Cooper Rush 4-1

The Cowboys schedule gets tough after the bye week.

Week 9: Nov. 7 Bye
Week 10: Nov. 13 at Green Bay (3-5)
Week 11: Nov. 20 at Minnesota (6-1)
Week 12: Nov. 24 vs. New York Giants (6-2)

Normally I'd say...Dallas got this! but these are trap games. Are the Packers that bad? At 6-1, how good are the Vikings? Are the GIANTS playing above expectations? These three games are going to define Americas team season. 3-0 Dallas wins the Super Bowl. Lose one of those games..They are DONE.

:wtf:
NFC East Standings

Philadelphia (7 - 0)
Dallas (6 - 2)
New York Giants (6 - 2)
Washington (4 - 4)

^ The Cowboys have that to contend with^ Would it surprise you if Dallas finishes last in the division?[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dak Prescott 2-2, Cooper Rush 4-1

Week 11: Dallas (6-3) @ Minnesota (8-1) A must win for Dak Prescott before facing the New York Giants (7-2) at home. Good luck on those games, PLAYER. This could be A three game losing streak for Dallas.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
like eggs says about you:

FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOU

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dak Prescott 6-2 - Cooper Rush 4-1

Dak was saved by the defense this week against Houston. After 7-years as QB for Dallas.. I'm still not impressed with Prescott or any other black QB in the NFL. If not for Rush Dallas would not be were they are, trying to get A playoff spot.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dak Prescott 6-3 - Cooper Rush 4-1

Like I said for 20-years, fuck! BLACK QB's in the NFL. You would have thunked one of us would have won a white man's Super Bowl since Dona McNabb of Philadelphia.<<Did he win a Super Bowl?...72% of NFL players or BLACK! and we can't get our BLACK q b's to win a Super Bowl.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dak Prescott 8-4 - Cooper Rush 4-1..Nice work Dak, now earn that MONEY and take US to the SUPER BOWL, or you will be irrelevant. Just another BLACK QB who didn't accomplish NOTHING....Other wise, your days as a COWBOY doesn't mean JACK SHIT!..Copper saved your ASS big tyme.