IS DigiFan for real?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
From the top 5 videogames thread on TrekBBS...

My top five games include -

Star Trek Voyager - Elite Force. Terrific MPG. I can't get enough to blow the bad guys away with the I-Mod phraser.

Incredible Hulk: Ulitmate Destruction. Like the first game I get a rush every time I toss a cop or civillain over the edge. Wicked fun. The Hulk is the ultimate one man army of destruction. I wonder what if he encounter Superman? Wouldn't that be a battle royale?

Rampage - World Tour. The sacrcasm in this game is priceless.

Red Ninja - End of Honour. A female assassin dressed in red with a wicked lethal weapon. Sorta give a new definition to the old saying - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", no?

Finally one of my favorite games of all times - Tekken 5. I love being one of the female characters beating the crap outta the male counterparts. They are sexy, hot and doesn't accept any form of crossing.

Bring 'em on.

SURELY he's having us on?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I can't comment. 3 of my top 5 contain the word "Mario" in them.

CaptainWacky

Oh, it's not the actual list, everyone's entitled to their (wrong) opinion: mine would be Mario and Zelda games, maybe Super Metroid would make it but ANYWAY it's lines like "They are sexy, hot and doesn't accept any form of crossing." that set off my WTF-ometor.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, he's posting about video games on a Trek board. That instantly puts him on several watchlists.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOOKOUT!!! IT'S THAT JONES BOY JACKING OFF THE NEIGHBOR'S GERMAN SHEPHERD AND CALLING IT AMIDALA AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS AGAIN!!!

CaptainWacky

Michael Jonas.