Is Comicon gone?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Haven't bothered going there in a dog's age, but when I just tried to look something up in the old M/B a few minutes ago, there was nothing to be found.

Huh.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Last time I peeked in there there seemed to be a front page but no message board. Maybe Charles really did buy it and he can only keep up the server when his dial-up finally connects.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's an archive. Veitch gave up that ghost months ago.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
it's official.

Charles owns all rights to comicon and rick now drives a hummer with a diamond in the back, and a sun-roof top.

my cuz dershoka is rick slave driver/boot licker plus fro slapper if need be.

jack

it's official.

Charles owns all rights to comicon and rick now drives a hummer with a diamond in the back, and a sun-roof top.

6 year old bullshit is still 6 year old bullshit.

You pawn yourself every time you lurk a thread like this, you dumb black bastard :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nice bump Venooker. When I get time, I'll remind you why Comicon no longer exist.

Maybe Charles really did buy it and he can only keep up the server when his dial-up finally connects.

^Baahahahahahahaha^ That's y'alls first clue why Rick V lost Comicon.

jack

You don't know shit (as usual)

Site is still active and under new management. You're such an idiot it's ridiculous to even respond to you anymore.

check it out...www.comicon.com :bigass:

Read it and weep LOL.

jack

It most certainly is. :bigass: There is no "messageboard" anymore, and "Blackfoot" (you) has nothing at all to do with it.

Same logo even. It got sold by Veitch's partner to these guys about two years ago. Nice sum too. 5 figures I heard.

Go on, look it up in WHOIS and see for yourself. Same URL.

You really have no idea what's going on at all do you? See that's what happens when you get stuck in the past.

You get passed. :D

jack

Just so you know Veitch "co-owned" the board with Conley, not sure if you were aware of that.

:bigass:

jack

The proof is in the fine print, and the stats don't lie. But you do ;) You're not trolling, you're lying.

Domain:
comicon.com

Registrar:
Network Solutions, LLC

Registered On:
1998-04-03

Expires On:
2023-04-02

Updated On:
2021-02-01

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns47.domaincontrol.com
ns48.domaincontrol.com

Registrant Contact
Name:
PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Street:
5335 Gate Parkway care of Network Solutions PO Box 459

City:
Jacksonville

State:
FL

Postal Code:

US

Phone:
+1.5707088780

Email:
@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

Last edited:

jack

comicon-com-logo-sm.png

https://www.comicon.com/about/

Logo Design
COMICON.com

The logo for the popular virtual comic book and pop-culture convention – which Steve co-founded in 1998.
The site was one of the first, large online communities for cartoonists and fans of the cartooning medium. The site also featured news. The site was sold in 2013.

jack

it's official.

Date on that is 2016. Nice try, though. What's worse is, it was a failed troll off a sarcastic comment Dono made. Maybe a backhoe instead of a shovel?

jack

Damn I was at Commie when you were still giving handjobs behind the fish market.

jack

Bottom line jack. When I joined Comicon you was not a member. Bassett and Veitch trashed you permantly on message boards and in real life.

Basset?