iPhone 4(notG)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Yeah, well, I worked in a soup kitchen once.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I used to help my dad set up the tables for the monthly spaghetti dinner & raffle at the Knights of Columbus.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I stopped eating babies in 1997.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
SHUT THE FUCK UP, OWNED BITCHES! CANADA RULES!!

Earlier this week market research by the NPD Group said Android devices have outsold the iPhone in the US for the first time, although the figures did not include iPod Touch devices. Android phones now make up the second most popular category of smartphone in the US. The market for phones that can send emails, access the web and download applications is still, however, dominated by the BlackBerry, made by Canada's Research In Motion.

USA = PWNed!!​

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
RIMbeingsenttotheRim.jpg

I'm sorry, losing 4.5% market share in one quarter is obviously a company going places. Just not sure where those places are...

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I have surrounded my new iPhone 4 in cushioned goodness with an Otterbox Defender 4. Now there's protection. Too bad they don't make one in dickwad size so Luci could be totally encased in shut-the-fuck-up silicone and high impact plastic. I'd keep the cover on his face at all times. *sigh* One can only hope for that device.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Liking it so far. Starting to remember the old days of intuitive, easy-to-use Mac GUIs.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AT&T. I was already with them, it was just easier that way.

I don't seem to have all those service holes that others talk about. Maybe it's my location.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
AT&T. I was already with them, it was just easier that way.

I don't seem to have all those service holes that others talk about. Maybe it's my location.

I have AT&T, and I like them just fine too. Haven't had any problems with them either. I plan on being with them for the forseeable future.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have surrounded my new iPhone 4 in cushioned goodness with an Otterbox Defender 4. Now there's protection. Too bad they don't make one in dickwad size so Luci could be totally encased in shut-the-fuck-up silicone and high impact plastic. I'd keep the cover on his face at all times. *sigh* One can only hope for that device.

Oooh, someone's rather upset with me. So very sad.

Perhaps you should use said 'Otterbox' to cover forever that fugly thing you call a 'snatch', yes?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
AT & T? Verizon? It is known throughout the world that the Americans have the most-obsolete, shit communications network on earth. Time to upgrade, at least 20 year's worth! Fucking Americans, think they are so advanced, yet they are so clued-out. The rest of the fucking world is so far ahead of them that it is not funny. Actually, yes, it is.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I'm not American. I'm English. You know us. We used to own you.

Uh, my family is of British descent, therefore I know far more about my own country AND yours too than you will ever know. Yes, we were once 'owned' by the British (not just the English, you moron. There's a reason it was called the British EMPIRE). I have no problem with my country having been British territory. I have no problem with British culture. Alas, we as a nation have caught up to and bypassed Britain. We are better, wealthier etc. That's rather sad when the child becomes the master. Britain is now irrelevant to Canada, other than as a faithful ally. Why do you think the London Stock Exchange is desperate to partner with the TSX? I, as a Canadian, have demanded my government put a stop to this madness. It will never happen. I will make certain of it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
787.imgcache.jpg

Ahhh, sweet bliss...