i'm thinking about getting a ELECTRIC BIKE...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Which electric bicycle is worth buying?...I have 4 bikes, but I'm tired of peddling...I wanna ride further...I'm Interested in switching out my vehicles (2003 Hummer H2 SUV, 2010 Hummer H2 SUT, 2020 Kia Sorento SX V6 ) for a daily bike commute and get some not grtting exercise...Discuss

10 best electric bikes of 2023
Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have a 2022 GMC Electric Hummer SUT<<I'm not impressed...a Electric bike might be my cup of tee...I'm torn between the.......

TriHaular Cargo Electric Trike ($1,999)

TriHauler Cargo Electric Trike (Fully Assembled)

TriHauler Cargo eTrike is specifically designed with a large cargo container to transport groceries, packages, equipment, or other goods, making it ideal for businesses requiring efficient logistics or delivery services. Cargo eTrike also provides a flexible and agile transportation solution, enabling access to areas that may pose challenges for cars such as such as congested urban areas, farm fields, rugged terrains, and forested areas.

OR.

Toury High-Step Elictric Bike ($1,499
)

Toury High-Step Electric Bike (Fully Assembled) black

Fast peak torque output and good acceleration performance without frustration even in the climbing. The throttle response quickly, which makes the rider enjoy the speed and freedom better. The new battery module design and BMS keep the battery charging and discharging stable even in extreme environments. It is convenient to bring home or office to recharge with removable feature design.

StarMan™

I have a 2022 GMC Electric Hummer SUT<<I'm not impressed...a Electric bike might be my cup of tee...I'm torn between the.......

Unless you are using it strictly to go from A to B, then the second one. More versatile - plus the tri-bike looks ugly (IMO).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^I'm not thinking about the looks of an E-Bike.^^...I'm trying to get the best value...I now live in the country, where my nearest store is about a half-a mile away...I really don't like riding a manually operated bike...or... Cranking up one of my HUMMER H2's to travel a half-a-mile. Gas is in my town is $3:50 a gallon...When I got my 1st HUMMER in 2003, it only got 16 miles per gallon

StarMan™

^^I'm not thinking about the looks of an E-Bike.^^...I'm trying to get the best value...I now live in the country, where my nearest store is about a half-a mile away...I really don't like riding a manually operated bike...or... Cranking up one of my HUMMER H2's to travel a half-a-mile. Gas is in my town is $3:50 a gallon...When I got my 1st HUMMER in 2003, it only got 16 miles per gallon

Right, well do you have a preference between the two?