I'm calling foul on TKR. I smell something funky.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't think "TKR" exists. Its just Jack and his friend trying to prove something to me.

Prove to me that "TKR" is up and running, give me something, dawg.

:popcorn:

Seph

Retired Account
Charles

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

sign in with whatever handle you intend to use, then verify it's you here, and I'll approve the reg.

Simple.

jack

almost 1000 posts and 28 reg in week :D

Seph

Retired Account
Its was all apart of my master plan. Catch'em hook, line and sinker. Mission accomplish.

jack

you'd be 29 actually

jack

the silence is deafening

Seph

Retired Account
LOL

aeommai

cookie?
jack don't sell fish at TKR

^up top^

jack

Guess who never registered? Charles, when I think of the ways in which I have owned you and made you dance over the years.... I'm like the Arthur Murray of the Internetz as far as your concerned.

LOL

jack

This one's funnier than the other trolls I've pulled on Shrimpy, not quite as mean, but is unwinding nicely so far.....

jack

See what I mean?? :bigass: From a Comicon thread where they are all frothing about it :D

Charles said:
TKR is up thanks to me.

By Blackfoot:
Then show them, show me THE KINGDOM, TKR, and whatever you called the other board.

Put up or shut up.

By Jack:
LOL look, here's the challenge. It takes 24, to 48 hours to resolve pointing the servers...but if I get RK public by say Tuesday at 8pm EST at the latest, will you admit that you are full of shit about me and messageboards in general, and go find someone else to stalk?

Do you accept this Challenge, Shrimpy?

By Blackfoot:
I stated that you lost 3 boards because you couldn't pay the bills, even though you took donations from other posters to help keep them runnig. Three time loser.

There isn't anything to challenge. I win because I spoke the truth asshole.

I'm enjoying this one, actually.

One more time for the retarded Charles, if you want to see if the board id "real" or not, simply register.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seph

Retired Account
:rofl: